Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 25

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

@Javeconsul natanong klng,kasi sa amazon $25 to $50 ang prices.kung mag uuwi pala ako then ibenta ko, di pala masyadong malaki ang profit.he!he! (negosyante)
ang bili ko kasi sa on stage na laptop stand ko e $24.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 8:35 pm
@dustineph
same sa raon din sir

Posted Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 4:50 am
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=javesconsul]@ djpaulskie
ako bossing nasa pinas hehehe antipolo (lower part)

[quote]

Mayamot ako sir. san ka?

Posted Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 10:23 am
Ako po sa San Pedro Laguna.

Pero sa ngayon sa Miami FL ang base ko,then pauwi na ako ulit ng May 25...hayyy bakasyon nanamn ako...

Posted Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 12:43 pm
Guys,
I am planning to switch to Vestax VCI 100 Midi controller.Any advice wich sound card or Audio interface should I buy???

Then do I need to ReMap the midi controller?

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 1:23 pm
dustineph wrote :
Guys,
I am planning to switch to Vestax VCI 100 Midi controller.Any advice wich sound card or Audio interface should I buy???

There are 6-mappers available for Vestax VCI 100 Midi controller in the Pro user download area. Now remapping needed only if you want to change the current mapper to work according to your own preference (considering like the layout, and adding some function to the current buttons is very useful in mapping) now download the mapper and see how it works if in case you want to change something on the way how you like it then just specify the details on how you want it to be and post your request on help and someone here in the forums will help to do that.

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 3:43 pm
cesarcastillo wrote :
dustineph wrote :
Guys,

There are 6-mappers available for Vestax VCI 100 Midi controller in the Pro user download area. Now remapping needed only if you want to change the current mapper to work according to your own preference (considering like the layout, and adding some function to the current buttons is very useful in mapping) now download the mapper and see how it works if in case you want to change something on the way how you like it then just specify the details on how you want it to be and post your request on help and someone here in the forums will help to do that.

@cesarcastillo,
Thanks ...sound good to me..let me try if can purchase the VCi100 over the weekend ,then post some question..how about soundcard?any suggestion..medyo ngayon plng me nag experiment any idea will help me alot.

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 4:11 pm
djpaulskie wrote :
san ba mga gigs mo?

so far wala pa ulet balik bedroom dj ako ngayon. by invites lang naman ako pag may mga small party dun lang nakakaraket.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 12:38 am

Quote :

Mayamot ako sir. san ka?

vermont park lang bossing. meet tyo one time. save mo digits ko 09163260176

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 12:39 am
testing lang

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 12:42 am
@EDWIN

Welcome sa Filipino VDJ website.....feel free to ask questions,as we have multi skilled,talented Filipino dj's and user on this sight that ready to help and share there knowledge.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 6:57 am
dustineph wrote :
[quote=cesarcastillo][quote=dustineph]Guys, Thanks ...sound good to me..let me try if can purchase the VCi100 over the weekend ,then post some question..how about soundcard?any suggestion..medyo ngayon plng me nag experiment any idea will help me alot.

If you are planing to put up turntables with your cotrolers like Technics 1200 MK4 better to use SSL Box, Traktor duo scratch/audio or MAYA 44 this soundcard basically sopports timecodes mapping and easy to setup.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 2:53 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Kung ako papipiliin, I'll go for a controller that has built-in soundcard already, of course yung my inputs capability. Yung ease ng installation ay malaking bagay din if you go for into mobile services.

The likes of VCI100 MKII is one to choose from but there are other similar products (a lot of it) carrying different brand names to give the users the freedom of their choice.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 4:25 pm
pasay lang ako mga sir.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 8:31 pm
djranes wrote :
Kung ako papipiliin, I'll go for a controller that has built-in soundcard already, of course yung my inputs capability. Yung ease ng installation ay malaking bagay din if you go for into mobile services.

The likes of VCI100 MKII is one to choose from but there are other similar products (a lot of it) carrying different brand names to give the users the freedom of their choice.

@Ranes

tama ka..ipunin knlng muna yung budget ko..I can still work with my Typhoon...

thanks...san kaba naka base Ranes?

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 11:26 pm
dustineph wrote :
tama ka..ipunin knlng muna yung budget ko..I can still work with my Typhoon...thanks...san kaba naka base Ranes?

You better have plans bago ka bumili ng controller mo kasi once you have more fun playing into it gusto mong mag-upgrade to a higher one. Ito ang sistema may mga DJ na nagkadoble-doble ang gamit dahil sa wrong plans like somebody buying DNS6000 controller then plans to hook up turntables and CDJ's (CD Player) but this controller doesn't support the soundcard timecoding so it is not worth to do that without spending another amounts to buy soundcards that support timecodeing. Another example is: some DJ's have VMS4 and plans later on to have the Turntable connected to the controller without buying soundcards that supports timecode because VMS4 is supported that. So better have your plans what next do you want to do more if ever gusto mong mag-upgrades your gears. There a lots of brands to choose, tingnan mo ang reviews at yong features what else that controller could do.

SOME FEATURES OF A CONTROLLER THAT YOU MIGHT CONSIDERED THEM WHEN BUYING:
(but not all of them are available in one controller, some of theme may have and others don't)

Midi or HID Supported
Multi Channel Input & Output
Mic Line In
Line In for Extenal Audio Sources Like Musical Instruments (Guitar, Piano, iPod, Pacemaker etc.)
Support Timecodes (for CDJ's & Turntables)
Record, Booth, Headphone & Master Outs
Direct Inputs and Outputs
Split Cue/PFL
Deck Cross Assigning Function
Auto Crossfader (On Pioneer Products this is available as dedicated buttons but you can do this in VDJ Software)
Dedicated Filters, Effects & Sampler Buttons
Number of Decks (2 or 4 Decks)
USB, SD Card & External HD Capabilities
CD's Slot for Audio & MP3 Player
Touch Search Strips For Quick Search (for me this is useless but other DJ's love this)
Reverse Playback
Changeable Crossfader (Options)

This is just an example of their features and try to figure out which one you actually need. Thank you

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 4:54 am
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Mga kababayan, what do you think is the best choice from the two controllers below:

Denon MC3000 or Numark N4

I want to play TimeCodes SANA in the future so i think (correct me if i'm wrong) the two supports that?

Please help me decide which one to purchase.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 8:02 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Both doesn't support DVS, as far as I know...

Denon DN-X1600 is what I suggest if you plan to use timecode in the future.
It has built-in soundcard and also a midi controller at the same time (nice effects too).

DN-X1700 can do this too, but for almost twice the price.

I paid 1250.00 Canadian on mine (when they were first release in Edmonton), but now they are tagged at nearly a grand.

'Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 9:10 am
cesarcastillo wrote :
dustineph wrote :
tama ka..ipunin knlng muna yung budget ko..I can still work with my Typhoon...thanks...san kaba naka base Ranes?

You better have plans bago ka bumili ng controller mo kasi once you have more fun playing into it gusto mong mag-upgrade to a higher one. Ito ang sistema may mga DJ na nagkadoble-doble ang gamit dahil sa wrong plans like somebody buying DNS6000 controller then plans to hook up turntables and CDJ's (CD Player) but this controller doesn't support the soundcard timecoding so it is not worth to do that without spending another amounts to buy soundcards that support timecodeing. Another example is: some DJ's have VMS4 and plans later on to have the Turntable connected to the controller without buying soundcards that supports timecode because VMS4 is supported that. So better have your plans what next do you want to do more if ever gusto mong mag-upgrades your gears. There a lots of brands to choose, tingnan mo ang reviews at yong features what else that controller could do.

SOME FEATURES OF A CONTROLLER THAT YOU MIGHT CONSIDERED THEM WHEN BUYING:
(but not all of them are available in one controller, some of theme may have and others don't)

Midi or HID Supported
Multi Channel Input & Output
Mic Line In
Line In for Extenal Audio Sources Like Musical Instruments (Guitar, Piano, iPod, Pacemaker etc.)
Support Timecodes (for CDJ's & Turntables)
Record, Booth, Headphone & Master Outs
Direct Inputs and Outputs
Split Cue/PFL
Deck Cross Assigning Function
Auto Crossfader (On Pioneer Products this is available as dedicated buttons but you can do this in VDJ Software)
Dedicated Filters, Effects & Sampler Buttons
Number of Decks (2 or 4 Decks)
USB, SD Card & External HD Capabilities
CD's Slot for Audio & MP3 Player
Touch Search Strips For Quick Search (for me this is useless but other DJ's love this)
Reverse Playback
Changeable Crossfader (Options)

This is just an example of their features and try to figure out which one you actually need. Thank you

Ang dami nmn nito and well explain..thank you for the advice....Well i decide to buy subwoofer to complete my PA set up.I think I need to learn more before moving up to next level.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 12:23 pm
PhiDJ wrote :
Mga kababayan, what do you think is the best choice from the two controllers below:

Denon MC3000 or Numark N4

I want to play TimeCodes SANA in the future so i think (correct me if i'm wrong) the two supports that?

Please help me decide which one to purchase.

Phildj,
I am searching for MC3000 and unfortunately wala ako masyadong makita item na for sale online,any Idea?

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 12:27 pm
42%