Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: still looking for sound system

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi everybody i want to buy a sound system (speakers and sub's), i need a something for about 200 people or less, somebody out there that can recommended some ,something loud but good sound,... i got about 2500 to spend in this....please for all those dj that have been playing in parties with 200 people or less ,tell me what equipment you guy use

Posted Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 6:12 pm
if you put speakers ect in the search bar it will guide you to some of the previous posts form amps to equipment mate some suggestions there

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 2:51 pm

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 8:21 pm

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 10:17 pm
hey caliente the carvin speakers and subs look good. you said that you have them. have you used them in big parties like more than 200 people?.you know i've been playing in a small parties like 100 or less. but know i'm getting big and you know a i need a sound system loud,powerful and good quality sound...i'm planning in playing in big parties 200 or more.....

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 11:55 pm
I do parties from 50- 1000 or more. For a small partie, i just bring 2 carvin speakers. Its good for up to 80 people or more. If i have a big partie that's over 100 to 250 people. I would bring the 2 carvins plus 2 bass bottoms. That would be more than enough. The bass is Really nice.. I am thinking about getting another pair of carvin speakers. Its always good to have more than just barley enough. You get more watts for your money and the price is great.

Look at this..
http://www.carvinguitars.com/airshow/ after 1:40 min. You will see the setup

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 12:20 am

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 2:37 am

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 2:38 am

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 2:42 am
hey dj rude you are the second person that recommend me the matrix 2000. is it really loud? how many people can it handle? becouse I'll be competing against other two dj in my area, they already have everything (they use virtualdj too) one of them is a friend of mine and his equipment is passive he 2 15'' speakers, two 18'' sub's, 1 processor,1crossover and two amplifiers all behringer brand. and the sound is really loud and clear, is the matrix 2000 enough to compete with this?.............sorry for being so.... but I'M not an expert in sound and i want to spend my money in something really good............you know is my first big sound system..

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 5:29 pm

Posted Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)