Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: netsearch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just installed version 6.0, I love the idea of NetSearch, but I'm finding alot of garbage for the video tracks... where are these tracks coming from? I VJ with large projector screens and the qualit of most of these videos on Net Search is poor at best.What If Virtual DJ had a pay site where you use a credit card to purchase a quality music videos, and you choose what format you want it downloaded as? Kind of like "www.Beatport.com". I know Promo Only is doing something like what I'm talking about, but they don't offer the VOB format...

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 7:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
WALTER858 wrote :
I just installed version 6.0, I love the idea of NetSearch, but I'm finding alot of garbage for the video tracks... where are these tracks coming from? I VJ with large projector screens and the qualit of most of these videos on Net Search is poor at best.What If Virtual DJ had a pay site where you use a credit card to purchase a quality music videos, and you choose what format you want it downloaded as? Kind of like "www.Beatport.com". I know Promo Only is doing something like what I'm talking about, but they don't offer the VOB format...

It crawls the net ... no 1 particular place ... think of it like a google like search ... no way to guarantee any quality or content ... just like when you get the info back from a google search you need to sometime view the actual content to see if it was what you were wanting.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:50 am
would like this but not only for techno,or house kind of music like beat port but other sources where we can find latino music...

Posted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 11:42 am
WALTER858 wrote :
What If Virtual DJ had a pay site where you use a credit card to purchase a quality music videos, and you choose what format you want it downloaded as? ...

That would only work in the USA, making the feature useless in other countrys.

Posted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 9:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)