Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin customization - CUE RMX by Cioce 1280x800 MOD by Kingarthurdj (never be approved) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcrazydaz wrote :
i have got the latest update .. and still no hot cue buttons on the right hand side ... the buttons are there but no writing say EG .. hot 1 hot 2 hot 3

I have just downloaded the skin and i think i know what the problem is:

The buttons are "multibuttons' if you right click you should be able to set hot cue. =)

Hope that solves it.

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 5:22 am
@ kingarthurdj

FYI - when your skins are loaded into a Mac - the fonts do not display correctly due to differing font sizes between Windows and OSX.
You may want to think about reducing the font for some sections and uploading again (for Mac) - the Moderators who approve the skins will then make the Mac ones downloadable when selecting Mac Only - Windows will remain as is.

A screenshot so you can see what i mean:

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 5:25 am
djtouchdan:

hey thanks for that info. well i dont know how to change the skins on mac, i uploadthem on Windows OS and they changed and put them on Mac OS, Coice might help you better with that one. because I dont know if its the font type because that font seems defferent than the one on Windows (not just the size is the problem i think)...

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 1:52 pm
I am a skin designer myself so i can fix the problem but i am just letting you know for future skins.

This is a common error with many skins on the website at the moment.

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 1:53 pm
Hello friends, but this is a third version of Kingarthurdj because I so far I have downloaded two want an answer.Good work Kingarthurdj.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 2:16 am
Thank you: djtouchdan and danielgio

for your posts :). I just wanted to: i edited the grafic design only on the skin that Coice made. I dont know if Cioce or someone else can fix that problem and uploaded.
I only have Windows OS so because that problem is on Mac OS I dont know how I can help.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 4:05 pm
Verry Good ! Thanks

Posted Sat 25 Apr 09 @ 7:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DJ.Loc.Tommy wrote :
Verry Good ! Thanks

Tommy, please do not spam the forum with the same line repeatedly. thank you....

Posted Sat 25 Apr 09 @ 7:52 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
A simple colored modifications of my skin will be never approved.

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 1:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)