Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Rev 7 Display Inconsistencies
Hello- I'm finding inconsistencies between VDJ and the Pioneer Rev 7 lighting and display functions. I am on the Rev 7 2.0.1 firmware and current VDJ 2024 update. Here are my encounters:

1. All of the saved loop pads light up green. This occurs whenever I load a song, however sometimes only a few are lit. The only way to get rid of them being lit green is to create a saved loop, then remove that saved loop, thus resulting in the pad going back to neutral color.

Link to an image of this issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RxtjtDMtxl9I-FxgjM2LqulBPvP9Held/view?usp=sharing

2. Sometimes the hot cue, roll, saved loop, and sampler bank buttons all light up dark blue, other times only a couple of them light up dark blue, and sometimes none of them light up anything. See the above image showing this issue on one of the bank buttons.

3. If I have a saved pad in any of these 4 banks, sometimes all pad colors go neutral for a few seconds. This is true when you hold shift, but sometimes this happens without me doing anything.

4. The loop parameter values in the jog wheel display don't show anything. This occurs every time I DJ. Randomly the loop parameter value will show up, but they always disappear for extended periods of time.

I can get additional images of all these issues upon request, however the first linked image is proof of the first two issues I mentioned.

Posted Mon 13 May 24 @ 6:00 pm

Posted Mon 13 May 24 @ 9:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
DJ Bertie wrote :
...don't always stack on top of each other (as shown in the photo).

They won't stack in that case as the cue and the loop aren't in the same place exactly.

Posted Mon 13 May 24 @ 9:22 pm
Bump

Posted Thu 16 May 24 @ 3:31 pm