Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hello, I present to everyone my DENON midi project.
Hello to all virtual dj users, well I'm just stopping by to present my DENON-MIDI project...

It consists of an electronic device capable of converting DENON DOUBLE CD machines to midi, fully functional with virtual dj and perfectly mappable. I already have the d4500 and d9000 versions ready, I am also working on the d6000

I leave you the links to the videos on YouTube...

Be careful, this is non-invasive, that is, the machine does not intervene at all, the converter simulates being the tray but instead of working on the information on the CD, IT CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO VIRTUAL DJ!!!

links

d4500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53wepuGmyMU&t=209s

d9000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJK_KZUn2Pw&t=7s

Posted Tue 14 May 24 @ 4:06 am
This is an awesome project! I like the attention to detail and completeness with the custom display splash screen when the unit is powered up but not connected to virtualdj.

What hardware/microcontroller are you using in the box? Also I wonder how much power the controller portion of the d4500 consumes and if the whole system could be powered off USB.

Great work.

Posted Tue 14 May 24 @ 3:57 pm
Hello, thank you very much, well it has 2 controllers, a CPU that manages the control signals and another that is a USB chip that is responsible for the conversion to MIDI.
(this is a real midi device) I also include the device and mapper file...

This design allows you to map the entire screen, as well as jogs, pitch, texts, lights, buttons, etc., you can also connect the CD tray at any time and the machine remains completely original and without intervention...

Regarding its consumption, it is around 1A and it is not possible to power it directly from the USB, it needs an external source (because of the screens)

If anyone wants to purchase it, my contact is +56985277709 and I make shipments to any place in the world.

I have for the d4500 d4000 d9000 and d6000

Posted Tue 14 May 24 @ 5:51 pm