Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I want two cross fader with reloop elite..but 'impossible ' cause of fake mixer
skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
hello
here is my setup ..i have reloop elite as a mixer and controller and several midi controller and DIY controller. I want to add one or more crossfader in my setup, the problem is that Reloop script is on INIT with fake mixer fake eq etc...so an other cross can not take the lead...My solution was to disable the "fake mix" but then it change a lot the accuracy and precision of the crossfader so it is not a good solution for me..perhaps some one here has a solution to this..thanks

Posted Sat 11 May 24 @ 5:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It won't work, the elite takes in separate decks, any sw crossfader won't make a difference.
You could "make" your own crossfader with a slider mapped to a volume plugin for each deck but still the hardware mixer [the elite] is going to be the final 'tap'/'valve'/'gate'
You can do stuff to what is sent to the decks, but the hardware has the final say as to how much of what was sent will actually go to the amp.

Posted Sat 11 May 24 @ 5:37 pm
skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
ok thanks again locodog ! sad news ahah i just finished a nice project of fretless fader (a cross fader mounting on a slider that sending midi note)..i need to rethink the process..thanks again for your precious info

Posted Sun 12 May 24 @ 1:48 pm