Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help needed!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello people.

I bought a hercules dj control off ebay, it was listed as brand new, but when I went to install the software, and tried to register with this website, I found the serial had been used, it was already been registered to someone else. I cant use the Dj control and the software wont start, I'm now in a dispute with the seller and need someone from hercules to confirm that the serial that come with my dj control for virtual dj has already been registered to someone else. Or point me in the direction of someone @ hercules that can help me. I've only 9 days now to prove this else I'll not be able to claim the money back! :(

I've bought a new hercules Mk 2 since (it's on it's way, yipee!!!) So you'll all probably be seeing more of me soon! :D

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Bex..x

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 10:59 pm
oh!

my email address is --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry naughty_raver no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:02 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
After all if you want real software for real use, buy full version of VDJ here: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
And do what you can with this console :) You can sell it again.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:11 pm
Hi mate,

I've just bought hercules mk2 brand new, so will get a valid serial with that, but just need to recover the £80+ through paypal for the other one I bought. :( I'm skint after all of that!! Cant afford to buy another license! Just need someone from hercules to confirm the serial has already been used for the other one, and then I can recover the money lost.

Cheers

Bex...xxx

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:30 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You won't get FULL software with your MK2. If you want have it you have to purchase it from web page that i wrote before.

Posted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 12:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)