Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP PLZ! Burning a cd

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How do i get my mix onto a cd ???? sorry but i cant work it out>?

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 3:02 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
When you select this option, VDJ saves your mix into .cue and .bin file which you just open with one of burning programs and it let you burn your mix on cd.

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 3:09 pm
I know that but i cant seem to get it on a cd? i have tried everything and cant seem to get it to work? am i missing something? how do i open it with a burning program?

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 8:46 am
I use nero for that. I go to menu File and select Open. Tjen i choose that i want to open cue/bin files and locate this files where they are and click Open. that's all.
It is similar in other programs. You just have to open burning program and then OPEN cue or bin file (one or another).

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 2:23 pm
what file do i actually put on the cd?

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 2:53 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Nero or the burning software, when you choose to burn a CD image will make the CD when opening the .cue or .bin file.

If you burn directly the .cue and .bin file on the CD it won't do anything.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
Cue and bin file are called CD Image. This means that your recorded songs are IN them. You musn't record them to cd because as Jeremie said you won't make an audio cd this way. You have to OPEN these (actually one of them) files with burning program.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 3:49 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can also try CDRWIN by goldenhawk http://www.goldenhawk.com/ it will burn bin/cue files, i believe the demo will work fine but only burn at 1x

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:32 pm
www.cdburnerxp.se won't cost you anything, completely legal - the downside is you have to convert to iso from bin first.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:41 pm
thanx for the help worked it out now lol

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 8:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)