Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A little worried.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok, this isn't a typical anonymous pointless rant. I'm a faithful Atomix addict; however, a general rule of economics states that the supplier, if he wishes to stay in business, listens to the demands of the consumer. It seems to me that an awful lot of consumer ideas and questions have been raised, while the number of postings by the Atomix team seems to have dropped sharply in the past week or so, leaving a lot of issues unaddressed. So team: just answer me this one question and restore my faith: Should we be worried? Isn't it time you came clean with all the Atomix users about what's going on? I look forward to honest intelligent response. I think we all have it coming to us.

The Goner

Posted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 6:48 am
Hallelujah brother, you are not the only one who is a little worried.

I too have noticed the drop in posts from the Atomix team, they seem to either be on holidays or they are not bothering to argue their (invalid) points anymore.

Whether they think they are right or not is irrelevant, their is an old saying 'the customer is always right'. Why? Because the customer pays your wages, therefore his/her comments and suggestions should be listened to and acted upon. Too often any suggestions given to the team, however well-written and polite are usually condemned by the so-called Atomix loyal users and the Atomix team themselves, usually in a condescending way.

Show some respect Atomix team and listen to us. A friend and myself would like to buy this product but are worried about the lack of customer satisfaction and the attitude of the company to its customers.

It seems once you have paid the money they wish you would go away. Ain't gonna happen.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 8:27 am
Hello everybody.

I'd like to talk about the satisfaction of the users of Atomix. Please read the forum before you(?) and some other anonymous users posted their first messages about the team disrecpecting the users. A very vast majority of consumers are happy with Atomixmp3 1.12 already. It is pretty normal to find people that have troubles with the soft on the forums. That's what forums are here for.

However, I do admit that it's been quite a while now since we last had news from the team. I think they are actually on holidays (I guess some of them are still students). They have done a good job until now and I think we can trust them. Everybody is looking forward to the next version being released.

"Too often any suggestions given to the team, however well-written and polite are usually condemned by the so-called Atomix loyal users"

Other users and I have tried to answer questions about the latency, to calm things down a little, since there was no real answer from the team. Anyway, the posts became more and more agressiv (from both sides) and the atmosphere in this forum is now much less cool than it was before. I still think that we (users of Atomix) don't have any right to claim for a release or something. But the *info* is really missing so I'll also wait for an answer from the team.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 11:07 am
We have every right to demand the new versions from Atomix as we have paid for them. All new versions are included in the price, Atomix states such and therefore we have certain expectations that are not being met.

And of course the debate is getting aggressive, people are sick and tired of waiting and being fobbed off. Most annoying of all are the so-called loyal users (kiss-arses) who keep defending their disrespect and lack of information.

No more excuses, just facts. Stop all this hogwash about not being able to name a release date for competition purposes and whatever else people like you and the team make up. The competetion are in the same league now and are probably advancing at a faster rate than the teenagers making this software.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 3:52 pm
God you stupid fucks! Stick to molesting sheep and leave the Djing to decent individuals like Hitler.

Posted Wed 22 Aug 01 @ 5:26 pm
Well, maybe my fellow anonymous brother before me was a little harsh. Maybe all us Anonymous faggots should get together, have a circle jerk, and then drink some koolaid. Better idea, lets have an anonymous reunion in Waco Texas so we can all get together and kiss each other's arse before we burn like the stupid fucks we are.

-Dj Koresh

Posted Wed 22 Aug 01 @ 5:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)