Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I want ATOMIX 2 on my desk by Monday!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Signed,
The Boss!

Come on Guys, Lets have it.........NOW NOW NOW

Whats it gonna cost for the full version by the way?

Posted Wed 04 Jul 01 @ 1:15 pm
Serious point here though; I imagine there's a lot of people (myself included...) who are on the verge of coughing up the cash for the new version.

I've played with the demo (and yes... the cracked version too) over the last few weeks and it's one helluva proggie. In comaprison to most of the other wannabees out there, Atomix is the best.

**BUT** I'm a little wary of parting with cash when the orders page states that upgrades to versions 1.xx will be free. Who's to say the new version doesn't get released as v2?

Can someone please let us know what the pricing policy will be. I might just be persuaded to buy it now if you state that upgardes to the new version (ie the long awaited one that those luck buggers are currently beta testing) are free and (as an extra encouragement) that purchasing the new version will cost more that 1.12.

On another note, Traktor does looks very very nice...

Posted Wed 04 Jul 01 @ 9:11 pm
Yan said a while ago that even upgrades to version 2 and beyond will be free once you have bought any version of the program, so, knowing Yan, you will probably have to pay again for the newer versions.

As to you wanting the new version now, well, i want a ferrari, but it ain't gonna happen. Buy Traktor, use that for the next year or so and then check back here and V1.2 might be available, and if you still want it you can buy it.

I'm sure Yan will debunk all of this, but i'm speaking from experience. It's amazing that a new company has done, and still is doing itself so much damage by keeping people in the dark and taking too long to release new versions. It's attitude to and treatment of customers is appalling and beggars belief.

Posted Wed 04 Jul 01 @ 11:57 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
last our webmaster has talked about 1.2 and not 2.0 and the 1.3 is already planned.......

Posted Thu 05 Jul 01 @ 1:39 am
Why won't everyone just wait for the release? The current version is great. Use it for now at home or live out. It will not crash and you can have confidence in it. The new version will come. Be patient.

Posted Thu 05 Jul 01 @ 7:42 am
hmm, I have played arounfd with the crack and yes I will pay for it cause the sound config to monitor tracks does not work even with the crack unless any of you know any diffrent.....?

Peace!

Posted Thu 05 Jul 01 @ 10:39 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes you're right no crack can replace the full version, so buy it !

- Dams -

Posted Thu 05 Jul 01 @ 6:14 pm
What do you mean you have changed the EULA?! What the hells that??

Are you saying that new users will have to pay for future upgrades but not old ones??

Posted Thu 05 Jul 01 @ 8:34 pm
OK - IF I BUY THE CURRENT VERSION OF ATOMIXMP3 NOW, WILL I GET VERSION 2 FOR FREE? OR MUST I JUST WAIT FOR VERSION 2 AND THEN BUY IT - CAUSE IF I BUY THE CURRENT VERSION AND THEN HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR THE NEXT VERSION - I'LL BE PISSED WITH ATOMIX!

Posted Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 11:20 am
Hi,

If you buy Atomixmp3 today, you will get version 1.12 within a few minutes, which is already a very good product, very stable and user-friendly etc... Besides, you will get every 1.xx version of Atomixmp3 for free. The next version, which will be released soon, is version 1.2 and includes a lot of new great features (real time equalizers and other cool options, read old messages to know more about it). As it actually is a 1.xx version, it will be free for registered users. But it won't be the last 1.xx version though. As Yan-X said, version 1.3 is already planned, with probably more and more astonishing capabilities.

My advice is : do not wait another day, buy Atomixmp3 right now (I'm neither a team member, nor a share holder) and just enjoy the mix.

P.S : Haven't you ever wondered why so many people are so eager to have version 1.2 released ?

Posted Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 2:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)