Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Default Layout (Custom) edit option
Virtual DJ does a very good job with the Default skin options. I would love to see the option in each Layout to (Customize) the features and options giving us more control over the look of each skin. Being able to add/remove custom features and edit colors or even move certain things around a bit would be perfect. I am not looking to build an all new interface from the ground up but rather see extensive drop down menus for different areas of the skin that can be tweaked. For example, in the Essentials skin we can strip away some things that we don't need and add things that are only available from the PRO skin. On the other hand we can take the Starter skin and add things from the Essential skin. In other words we can take just the features we want and not be overwhelmed by having to just use the Pro Skin. I love the Essentials and Starter skin but the PRO skin is a bit busy. Some features in the PRO skin would work perfect in the Starter or Essentials skin. Basically I could customize the PRO skin by stripping things away or I can just start with the starter and add things from an extensive drop down list that will eventually turn it into something similar to the PRO Skin.

Posted Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 1:51 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 6:16 am