Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: AMD Ryzen processor and VDJ stuttering problem - Page: 2
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Adion wrote :
It should be, but it will be easier to find the problem by eliminating it as the cause of the issue.

The laptop uses the AMD's integrated graphics?

Turned Stems off, have gig tonight will test it out.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 9:32 am
TVD UK wrote :
I am aware that some issue has been recognised with AMD and stuttering problems, however i just can't get this issue on Rekordbox, but always get it on VDJ. I have several colleagues with same processor all on Rekordbox and same have no issues. Are VDJ aware of issue?

Buen día hermano quizás no sea problema del procesador si no más bien la configuración que tengas en el Virtual DJ. Si puedes prueba en restablecer las configuraciones en el menú de virtual DJ pero antes has un respaldo de los archivos Settings y Base de Datos que están en la carpeta virtual DJ en documentos. Y prueba nuevamente. Un placer ayudarte.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 2:14 pm
orichamayo wrote :
TVD UK wrote :
I am aware that some issue has been recognised with AMD and stuttering problems, however i just can't get this issue on Rekordbox, but always get it on VDJ. I have several colleagues with same processor all on Rekordbox and same have no issues. Are VDJ aware of issue?

Buen día hermano quizás no sea problema del procesador si no más bien la configuración que tengas en el Virtual DJ. Si puedes prueba en restablecer las configuraciones en el menú de virtual DJ pero antes has un respaldo de los archivos Settings y Base de Datos que están en la carpeta virtual DJ en documentos. Y prueba nuevamente. Un placer ayudarte.

Esta no es la configuración de vdj, la he usado durante más de 16 años, hay un problema con el procesador, pero por alguna razón solo aparece para mí y para otros cuando usamos VDJ

Posted Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 4:28 pm
If you look at my case, which may not be yours at a given moment, I began to see that the playback of videos and MP3s alike had a kind of stutter and, doing tests, I finally discovered that when using the Asió configuration in the audio configuration from my Hercules driver to those uncomfortable stutters, the graphics even froze and the sound continued to sound and at times the program closed by itself without apparent cause, the solution was to eliminate the Asió driver and the error was thus resolved. be careful in my case since my controller is not Pionner it does not require Asió. Write me with more details of your hardware equipment and I will gladly provide you with more answers.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 5:26 pm
You should also take into account that it may be configured with the use of GPU. And don't have a dedicated graphics card you should check and post CPU usage. And from there do new tests but one at a time to be able to determine the exact cause of the failure in your computer. the great advantage is that Virtual DJ is 100% configurable and that's fantastic since it allows you to adapt to your minimum requirements almost always.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 5:31 pm
orichamayo wrote :
You should also take into account that it may be configured with the use of GPU. And don't have a dedicated graphics card you should check and post CPU usage. And from there do new tests but one at a time to be able to determine the exact cause of the failure in your computer. the great advantage is that Virtual DJ is 100% configurable and that's fantastic since it allows you to adapt to your minimum requirements almost always.

Hi, It is a Pioneer DDJ-1000 i use gpu as laptop has a Nvidia 3060 graphics card. I did one gig with fTPM turned off and using windows 10 so far so good, got 4 more gigs back2back so will see how that goes.

Posted Thu 04 Aug 22 @ 9:06 am
FunkyJuPRO InfinityMember since 2015
I'm using DDJ-REV7.
I have switched "ultraLatency" to off.
And it's much better.
Last two gigs i had only one time one dropoff. With "ultraLatency" on it was every 15 min once.

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 10:21 pm
FunkyJuPRO InfinityMember since 2015
so after a couple of gigs - the issue is still there.
Increasing the buffet size up to 20ms doesn't solve the issue completely.
Even then dropouts still occurs....

Posted Tue 06 Sep 22 @ 6:29 am
Glitch my virtual dj in AMD RYZEN 5 5600H
512GB SSD
WINDOWS 11
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 4 GB

Posted Mon 21 Nov 22 @ 1:05 pm