Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can i work with 2 graficcards in Virtual DJ 8?
Hi fellow DJ,s. Who know whether you can work with 2 video cards in Virtual DJ 8. I have always recorded my mixes in MP3 format with Virtual DJ 7.4. but because I'm putting it on YouTube nowadays I of course have to have footage. I had seen that there were video options in Virtual 8, so I switched to version 8. I tried a few things, but because the graphics were disappointing I added a video card. in the hope that I can use one video card to work on and use the second video card for rendering so that it runs a bit smoother. Only the wrong video card was selected in the settings. So I had made adjustments in the settings.XML so that the correct video card would be addressed. But it doesn't work completely flawlessly Is there any other way you can get it working properly. Thank you in advance for the effort and time

Greetings skip

Posted Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 1:46 am
In settings, set useLowPowerGPU to "high power" to use the more powerful card ;-)

Posted Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 2:15 am
Sorry for the late response. I don't get any email at all when I get a message back. Very irritating and hard to respond in time. But thank for your response. I'm already building a nes system. Mixing and recording at the same time with a shader stays hopeless. I hope better result with my new system.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 21 @ 8:03 pm