Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WHICH IS BEST FOR VIRTUAL DJ 2021? RELOOP TOUCH O PIONEER DDJ-SX2?
Hi Everyone
How are you?
My name is Alejandro and I am analyzing which controller to buy to use with Virtual DJ 2021.
I have two controllers in mind, the Reloop Touch and the Pioneer Ddj-Sx2.
It would be good to mention that I am not interested in working as a DJ and that I am looking for a controller that allows me to work with audio and video at the same time.
I have read that Virtual Dj is native to the Reloop Touch (I don't know if Virtual Dj 2021 is included with the purchase of that console or it only comes with version 8) and in principle it would be my best option because it would fit what I need, but I have seen some comments that there are some problems in its installation. As an alternative I am also looking at the Pioneer DdJ-Sx2, for this reason and according to your experience and what you mentioned, which controller do you advise me to buy?
Thank you so much
Best regards
Alejandro Castan
Note : sorry for my little English :)

Posted Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 5:09 pm
chasidjPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi there,
Same thing.
Do you have a conclusion?

Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 9:42 am
The DDJ-SX2 is the better of the two - It's simply better built
But it does not come with a VDJ license, so if you don't have one you need to get that too

You won't be using the touch screen on the Touch for video - that will still be done on computer screens - and probably 2 full-sized ones if you are sitting with it at home
Regarding installation I think the initial licensing issues with the touch driver are fixed - at least I had no issues installing it on a new laptop a couple of months ago

But remember - VDJ is a DJing tool - not a DAW or a music production tool

Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 9:44 am
TTACKHome userMember since 2020
Hi!
I canˋt say it, because I use a JB Systems DJ-KONTROL 4 and iˋm very happy. I played many gigs with it and i think its nice to start?
Greetings,
TTACK

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 5:21 pm