Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deezer doesn't work anymore?
I saw that Deezer doesn't works anymore with VDJ.
When I open the program a message says that you have to log with a Deezer Premium, but I already have a Deezer Family accdount and it always works till yesterday...
I asked to the Deezer customer service and they told me that Deezer and VDJ are not more partners.
This information proceed?

Posted Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 4:30 pm
Seems to work all good here ;-)

And those you talked to are probably just some low level employee that doesnt know any better, or outsourced support company .. .

No problems with Deezer my end

Posted Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:25 pm
Same for me Deezer working with no problems.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 7:18 am
Working fine here

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 8:13 am
Woah, i think my comment claiming Deezer x VDJ isn't anymore got deleted.
I didn't want to troll, i actually looked it up and found an article claiming the partnership ended.
Sorry about that.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 8:26 am
Olá, não consigo conectar na deezer ou soudcloud. Eu clico em logar e aparece: "Favor seguir instruções do navegador". O que eu faço?

Posted Mon 07 Jun 21 @ 2:40 am
user22766400 wrote :
Olá, não consigo conectar na deezer ou soudcloud. Eu clico em logar e aparece: "Favor seguir instruções do navegador". O que eu faço?

The idea is that your browser opens when this is shown, so that you log in using the browser that pops up
If no browser windows automatically opens, then it sound like there is a laptop or a user right issue

Posted Mon 07 Jun 21 @ 7:40 am
This is part of a reply I made to Deezer in their community forum. My issue is this. I pay for HiFi (above Premium) service with Deezer. Most premium plans with streaming providers give you an "offline" or at least "cashing" for tunes, so you can listen to it without break-ups or drop-outs. My issue is with both Deezer and Soundcloud tunes pulled and used within Virtual DJ. When auto-play loads tunes from my playlist onto the turntable (player) it doesn't load and I get a "network error" message sometimes (and the tune doesn't play and I have dead-air). Virtual DJ has a feature that allows you to "cashe" tunes for offline use. I can do that with tunes pulled/used from Virtual DJ's iDJpool subscription, but I don't have that option on any of the tunes pulled from Deezer or Souncloud, so I'm stuck with "network error" messages and "dead-air" ocassionally......

I'm not advocating being able to download a tune permanently or anything to use offline as a DJ, but it would be nice for their services to allow at least for "temporary" cashing within Virtual DJ at least for the damn session while the software is open so my tunes will load from the playlist properly while I'm DJ'ing. ....just to clarify: I "am" DJ'ing with an internet connection (I am not DJ'ing offline).

Is anyone having better luck with their TIDAL subscription in Virtual DJ? I haven't opted to use TIDAL yet, as I dont have a subscription with them.

Maybe a solution for Virtual DJ in a future version or update to their software would be for the pulling and cashing of content already in a playlist in "autoplay", instead of waiting when it loads it in the turntable (player) as the next song up in that playlist.

Posted Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 7:10 am
The caching or offline storage is something offered by the provider, not VDJ.

The providers with offline modes usually only offer it with their own software apps (for portability on mobile devices). The exception is services designed for DJ use i.e. Beatport/Beatsource.

Deezer is for personal use only regardless, so you should not be playing from Deezer at gigs.

Posted Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 7:50 am
I agree GroovinDJ. Any DJ DJing technically is not DJ'ing for personal use, even if they aren't doing it for pay or commercial. They are not DJ'ing for themselves unless they are just practicing or building up their playlist. .....which makes me wonder then why Deezer is even included in the lineup of internal streaming providers on a DJ software in the first place. :-)

Posted Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 11:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Imo it is a very convenient way to check new music before you decide to buy it for your professional needs.

That being said, deezer does work fine for automix here too. Since the next song is loaded as soon as a new song starts that should be plenty of time to download the new song

Posted Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 4:38 pm
user12042389 wrote :
I saw that Deezer doesn't works anymore with VDJ.
When I open the program a message says that you have to log with a Deezer Premium, but I already have a Deezer Family accdount and it always works till yesterday...
I asked to the Deezer customer service and they told me that Deezer and VDJ are not more partners.
This information proceed?

I got the same problem it wont Auth

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 6:14 am
Same problem here. I have deezer premium but VDJ does not recognise it anymore. It opens my browser and browser tells me that i logged in and can close this window. It doesn't help.
I managed to play the opening dance in the wedding through deezer but i missed a few requests. I hope someone can help.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 8:03 am
Deezer läuft wieder !

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 8:45 am
Yes, it works for me again too

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 9:02 am
wow, guess what? I finally had that happen to me, the message from Deezer that says, "You have to log in with a Premium account". It wouldn't let me load anything from Deezer onto the decks. I'm definitely not paying them $15 dollars a month for this . I like the new integration with TIDAL, and have had no headaches with them, so I killed my subscription with Deezer and gave that subscription fee to TIDAL.

The other thing I do like about TIDAL is being able to buy music that I have or find on the playlists thru them, ...a little pricy sometimes (full albums), but can come in handy once in a while.

This came a little too late, but a support rep who seemed to care about the issue sent me an email, and gave me a list of steps to do to try to fix the problem. If these steps can help anyone else out who is using Deezer on VDJ, go ahead and try it:

Log out of Deezer on all devices it might be logged in
Reset (change) your password on the Deezer site or app
Delete Deezer from the Virtual DJ
Turn off your computer or device for 1-2 minutes
Turn it back on
Add Deezer to the Virtual DJ app
Login with your new password

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 11:35 pm
Jesse Li Starseed wrote :
wow, guess what? I finally had that happen to me, the message from Deezer that says, "You have to log in with a Premium account". It wouldn't let me load anything from Deezer onto the decks. I'm definitely not paying them $15 dollars a month for this . I like the new integration with TIDAL, and have had no headaches with them, so I killed my subscription with Deezer and gave that subscription fee to TIDAL.

The other thing I do like about TIDAL is being able to buy music that I have or find on the playlists thru them, ...a little pricy sometimes (full albums), but can come in handy once in a while.

This came a little too late, but a support rep who seemed to care about the issue sent me an email, and gave me a list of steps to do to try to fix the problem. If these steps can help anyone else out who is using Deezer on VDJ, go ahead and try it:

Log out of Deezer on all devices it might be logged in
Reset (change) your password on the Deezer site or app
Delete Deezer from the Virtual DJ
Turn off your computer or device for 1-2 minutes
Turn it back on
Add Deezer to the Virtual DJ app
Login with your new password

How do you add deezer to your Virtual DJ app?

Posted Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 6:06 am

Posted Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 9:14 am