Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: what audio streaming server is free or are they all paid?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

since my internet is too slow to upload streaming to youtube twitch etc.
vdj offers just shoutcast or icecast I looked into it but the 2 sites seem to be not server just program

then I looked at and tried some other sites free sites but then they asked for money etc..

but are there no free streaming server as im download speed is 5mbps but upload is 5-600kbps upload so I cant use the direct play as kills my internet and few listeners

but figured you guys might know better.. as I only plan to play Saturday night for couple hours... and or my one friend has a faster internet connection if he ran shoutcast ice cast could he host it and goes from there?

Posted Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 2:22 pm

Posted Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 5:25 pm
ok thank you I appreciate the help
was getting frustrated the other sites I not a radio station and prices jump to 5 dollars for hardly anything to 50 a month..
I not in business and I making nothing to afford it and if I be lucky 5 people listen

lol hope all is well stay safe.. and thank you ill check these links out (:

Posted Wed 08 Apr 20 @ 5:40 pm
Hi rune I have a question
is there a way I got the LiveSets to work

but I noticed the audio records sometimes night and loud and majority is low sounding.. as I recorded a set

is there a setting in Virtual DJ to to know what volume level is to outputting to a streaming site.. as my mixer shows my Master Output volume.. and I have the auto leveling so I dont need to adjust the channels volume least for output...but I don't know how to set the streaming Audio Levels

as I noticed I used live sets before.. and before vjd had that auto Leveling of the sounds.. so you never needed to adjust each sliders volume control... just curious if there is a way to know the audio level going out for a stream.. or incrase the audio level to the stream but keep the auto audio volume leveling

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 1:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)