Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Optimizing for running videos on multiple tvs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi. ive been using virtual dj now for 7 years and have had no issues what so ever running your program at the bar i work at. However with your newest update its been causing my sound quality change. Its hard to describe but it sounds like when something draws to much power or doesnt get enough power. it does a little eerrrr sound right at the beginning of the song then it completely changes pitch and speed the song normally plays at. Only thing i find that fixes it is to shut down vdj and restart, but once it does it its only a temporary fix. My computer is a newer ASUS tuff gaming rig running a amd ryzen 7 2 gen with a 2.3 ghz processor speed. nvidia gtx 1650 with 4gb video memory. 8gb ddr4 ram. All my drivers are up to date. Running my computer i only use 1 to 3% of the gpu and at max 33% of the ram so i dont think thats a issue. At the bar i run video out to 4 tvs for advertising and music videos so my question is are there settings that i need to click adjust to make my computer run more efficiently. Also after it does the dip in sound my computer starts to run choppy and laggy. i have it so that the graphics card is the default.

Posted Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 11:29 pm
Just to exclude this as a possible cause, are "rampStartTime" and "rampStopTime" settings set at default 0 vlaue ???

Posted Mon 21 Oct 19 @ 12:20 pm
yes. they are both set at 0.000000

Posted Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 9:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)