Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: integrated clips the visual grid is not smooth

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

at the top of VDJ8 the grid is not clean when i play an mp3 with the internal video clips but as soon as I load a video all is fine. Turning off the clips again all is clear when I load an mp3 while the other deck is playing video. Is there a setting to adjust to have the grid run smooth so i can turn the clips back on. Its a great feature when I can't play a video

Posted Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 3:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you explain what do you mean by "visual grid" ? Are those the dots in Rhythm/Scratch Waves representing the CBG ?

Posted Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 12:21 pm
Yes the wave at the top of the screen are very jittery when I have some video for mp3 playing . Is there an adjustment To fix that

Posted Thu 27 Jun 19 @ 6:18 pm
Mac? PC? Spec of computer? Does it have dedicated graphics? What skin are you using?

32 bit or 64 bit VDJ? What FPS rates do you have set in VDJ?

What do you mean by "the internal video clips"? Are you referring to shaders? If so, which ones are you running?

Posted Thu 27 Jun 19 @ 8:17 pm
Yes shaders. Core I7 pc from dell top of the line. Top CGB or wave very jittery. I can't mix. When I play videos or mp3 with shader off all good

Posted Sat 29 Jun 19 @ 7:42 am
You didn't provide all the answers I requested....

I ask again - which shaders, as some are very intensive and will stress even a high spec machine.

What's your skin and video FPS? This will have a bearing on smoothness. What skin? Some are "heavier" on the system than others.

Posted Sat 29 Jun 19 @ 11:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)