Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dark video resolution with NS6. Technics w/ 10MXR but not w/ crappy Mixtrack Pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good day all, my latest problem is a dark resolution on the projected video (not the two little monitors) when I use NS6 and/or my technics with the American Audio 10MXR. When I use my crappy Mixtrack Pro, I never seem to have any problems, only with my high end stuff. Is this a bug or an adjustment that I do not know how to make?????? I have noticed this problem for a while but have mostly been using my mixtrac pro for most gigs and figured I would wait to see if it gets fixed. If it is an adjustment issue, please send detailed instruction on how to adjust. Thank you all.

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 7:54 am
not sure i understand what Dark video resolution means?

the hardware u describe doesn't actually effect video unless there is a projector in there somewhere i don't recognize.

HID or MIDI controllers do not effect the video output neither does external mixers, cdjs, or turntables....

have you ever got good output from your projector for instance on vdj7.4 and have now switched to vdj8?

maybe if u tell us what you are using to project video someone here can tell you if there are some adjustments on it that can be made.

have you tried adjusting brightness and contrast on the device that projects?

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 10:20 am

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 10:35 am
in options, video, video volume link set to no and video will be bright and normal, thanks

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 12:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)