Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Broadcast Error / Cannot connect to server....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there...I am hoping someone can help me. Yesterday I upgraded to version 7.4.2 and suddenly I am receiving a broadcast error as stated in the title above. I was having no issues until I upgraded. I checked my settings umpteen times and everything appears as it did before. I checked my firewall and all that other good stuff too. I also confirmed with my stream provider that they are having no issues, and I tested various other streams from friends of mine with different stream providers and I am unable to connect with any of them, leading me to believe the issue is on my end. I've searched the forums/google religiously and can't seem to find any info that relates specifically to my problem. I'm not sure what other info to provide that will help anyone to assist me, but I am on Windows 8.1 if that helps. I appreciate any assistance anyone can provide :)

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 10:22 am
Hey I just wanted to let anyone know that attempts to respond to this post that I resolved the issue. I got my stream provider to move me to a different server, even though they claimed there was nothing wrong with the one assigned to me, and that resolved the issue. Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great day!

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 12:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)