Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is there any way (or script) to prevent VDJ to automatically map controller?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok so I got a Stanton SCS.1 system. I want to use VDJ as the vinyl emulator, controlled by the SCS.1D, and route audio into Ableton Live, in which the mixer would be controlled by the SCS.1M. The problem is that the Stanton driver is basically crap. VDJ automatically detects both hardware at startup, but I would need to "delete" the SCS.1M from this automatic hardware recognition, so I could use it in Live. Because as it is, whatever sequence I use, both Stanton software and VDJ disconnect from the hardware.

Any idea?

Edit;

Ok I just found why it doesn't work and will not either: the Stanton software, even with a configured preset that doesn't make use of the SCS.1D "takes over" VDJ's ability to connect. If I have the Stanton software opened to be able to use the SCS.1M, and hit "Reconnect device" in VDJ on the SCS.1D, it "clicks" for a second and disconnects; all because of Stanton's software.

Guess I'llbe time to make use of that Bome's MT license I bought a couple of months ago.

Posted Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 4:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)