Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Custom Script for Native Instruments Kontrol F1 Paid Job

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys,

Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this, (If I am I apologize in advance, I read the rules and FAQ and couldn't see anything specifically against this style of post)

I'm looking to pay for someone with a lot of experience in midi mapping and VDJScript V8 to midi map out a Kontrol F1 including a couple of macros and LED feedback illumination (where possible)

I don't have the time nor the expertise to do it myself.

Using V8 a macbook pro, with Denon MC6000 and don't have enough direct control for fast responses to certain functions.

Fee is negotiable.

Thanks guys... please PM me
if interested and we can go from there..

DJLK

Posted Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 7:51 pm
Kontrol F1 is not supported natively.

This means that whoever decides to do this he will also have to create a definition file. Also, the LED feedback will be based on a controller editor layout, and won't be global (you will have to load the specific layout/template on any PC/MAC you want to use your unit)

Unfortunatelly Native Instruments does not provide us either documentation or sample units in order to create proper support for their devices.
However when a device gets in our hands we have the means and the will to support it natively without the need of any additional layout or advanced configuration.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 6:14 am
Thanks for the response, sorry it took me a while to get back to you...I've started to create both a mapping and definition file using basic midi. I'm an amateur at best but once it's done I'll forward it.

Thanks again!

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 12:40 am
I have said repeatedly the last 2 weeks that an official mapper for F1 will come really soon.
So, just be patient a few more days. Also the device will be supported in HID which means that you won't need the Controller editor to change behavior of the buttons/pads and that you 'll be able to use the RGB colors on the PADS.

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 5:56 am
Can't wait. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the heads up!

Posted Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)