Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Having membership problem maybe ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay, since Serato decided to make a platform, I didn't like I decided to try something new. I paid for your 1 month membership to see if I could get my gear running through your software. When I plugged my mixer in and entered your program, I was very delighted to see that my mixer was identified connected to your program instantly. However, it says I could only use it for 10 minutes, and that I would have to buy the program before it would remain a permanent feature within the software. Maybe I did not know what I was paying for when I paid the 20 dollars for a 1 month subscription. so that leads me to the ultimate reason why I'm here being a nob. I should also note that the icon one my desktop also says home free. Do I have to fully pay for the program before I can hook my decks and my mixer up ?, or am I just renting a free version that lets me rock my keyboard and mouse as a controller ?. I did also look in the wiki, and I also read a few things within the manual and wiki.

If I can get my gear and your program to work with my DJM-900 and my x2 Denon s3700's, I could consider a transaction on the bigger price tag.
If someone could elaborate that would be awesome.
Thanx in advance.
And may the womp be with you.

Posted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 11:10 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Upon opening your software, you'll be notified to login like below picture. Just enter your necessary info and login and of course you need to be online in doing so.

Posted Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 1:37 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
^Yep that^ Every one has the same software. It's when you log in things get unlocked (depending what you've paid for) then you should be able to use all your HW at once.
Once fully fully licenced there are things you can do so that you need not log in Ever again.

1 thing you won't know from only reading the manual, is that VDJ supports x86 VSTs just drop the .dll into C:\Users\YourMachine\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect

Welcome.

Posted Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 4:53 am
THats Just Crap!! Lets Move To SERATAOOO!!!! Free and Averything Unlocked!!!

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 10:00 am
I own full registered versions of both softwares and NOTHING is free in the full legit registered version of Serato other than the usual basic necessities they offer with the software. I enjoy having the ability to use both but will give VDJ props for their 1 time pay unlimited everything option. WELL worth it.

To support what was said earlier, If You sign in with Your User Name & Password You'll be good to go.

Posted Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 9:43 pm
Thanks guys!
I have serato sl4, but they like their platform has gone to absolute crap!
I should have never sold my vestex and bought this digital crap :( sooo mad at myself.
Now I have to find mappers for my mixer and my decks,,, my head is spinning. If I do not get my gear sorted by the end of this month then I'll go to traktor to see if there product is a lil more easy on mah brain :D I just want my mixer and decks hooked, so I can drop it. Such grief I'm not being a dick, I'm just confused and frustrated.
Thanks for your posts :)

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 3:44 pm
DJ NyBadBoy wrote :
I own full registered versions of both softwares and NOTHING is free in the full legit registered version of Serato other than the usual basic necessities they offer with the software. I enjoy having the ability to use both but will give VDJ props for their 1 time pay unlimited everything option. WELL worth it.

To support what was said earlier, If You sign in with Your User Name & Password You'll be good to go.

Ya I figured it out, just time to do some head scratching before I can work that slip mat XD
Thanx for your post dude.

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 3:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)