Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Video - Wishes and new features - Page: 11
Nicotux, thank you so very much. With videoLogoSize 1.0 it works perfect. I didn't knew that and only saw "Large".

Posted Tue 09 Nov 21 @ 7:07 am
It would be great to have native support for NDI. I would also love to see the feature set we had with TellyMedia and TellyVisuals including social media and messaging (Twitter, Pushbullet etc.) integration with layout editing similar in TV and the sample bank which allowed stills aswell as video and some more playback options, webcam integration and manipulation, carousel slideshow including video file playback with quick select folders, mappable alpha per source, to name a few features, were exceptional and together offered a huge amount of flexibility and it was a perfect solution as an audio only visualisation source. Now that the plugin is no longer being developed and there is not a stable 64bit version, it would be great to see these features as part of the standard build of Virtual DJ. I know a lot can be achieved by using the likes of OBS but it falls quite short of what was previously available and it would be far better to be able to have everything available from one stable and harmonised piece of software. A lot of questions all over the community forums were answered with 'just use TellyMedia/TellyVisuals' but sadly this solution has as good as gone. I used this from the early days of it being a Pangolin plugin right through Don's development

Posted Fri 07 Jan 22 @ 1:44 pm
native support for NDI would be great!!

but where is your problem with Telly, the 64bit version works fine!

Posted Fri 07 Jan 22 @ 2:17 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
native support for NDI would be great!!

but where is your problem with Telly, the 64bit version works fine!

TM & TV 64bit are BETA only and do not have all the features and stability of 32bit.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 22 @ 2:36 pm
For text display and scrolling text... it would be great if it could automatically read the artist, song title or karaoke singer, karaoke song title. like for example if Bob is singing Frank Sinatra - My Way... in the place where you edit display and scrolling text you put "%karaokesinger1 - %karaokesongtitle1" and it would be displayed as "Bob - My Way" This would be an awesome way to automatically display the next singer and song on the screen creatively.

Posted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 11:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think I've asked before [a few years ago] but how about a kaleidoscope effect?
2 dials,
#1 divisions 2 - 12
#2 degree 360

Posted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 10:13 pm
Коллеги, все привет. Есть вопрос и я не совсем понял куда именно его написать. Итак, пример:
Colleagues, hello everyone. There is a question and I didn't quite understand exactly where to write it. So, an example:
I have videos being broadcast, and now there is a question about individual design (titration).
There is a standard set of plugins, but they all consist of HTML encoding. But, I have a ready-made picture *png

and animation *.mov file with alpha channel
https://yadi.sk/i/8S1DpNF0hHCj_g

Tell me, how can I integrate my graphic version? Or maybe someone has already written a similar question and there is a specific answer to it. Thanks.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 7:38 am
I'd like a "get_stem_name" ^ _ ^

Posted Sun 17 Apr 22 @ 5:09 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Should the video editor show cue points on the waveform?

Posted Thu 05 May 22 @ 2:39 pm
mr.ZvooK wrote :
Коллеги, все привет. Есть вопрос и я не совсем понял куда именно его написать. Итак, пример:
Colleagues, hello everyone. There is a question and I didn't quite understand exactly where to write it. So, an example:
I have videos being broadcast, and now there is a question about individual design (titration).
There is a standard set of plugins, but they all consist of HTML encoding. But, I have a ready-made picture *png

and animation *.mov file with alpha channel
https://yadi.sk/i/8S1DpNF0hHCj_g

Tell me, how can I integrate my graphic version? Or maybe someone has already written a similar question and there is a specific answer to it. Thanks.

Anyone have idea ow to do that?
https://www.virtualdj.com/img/356255/25976/zmixtv-title_0.png

Posted Fri 06 May 22 @ 5:54 am
1 - Video Equalizer (to control the red, green and blue colors)

2 - Video Eq Crossfaders

3 - Luminance control for each video deck (0% = black screen/50% = normal/100% = white screen)

4 - The ability to mix 4 video layers at once

Posted Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 9:21 pm
It would be cool, if i can use a slideshow of photos, even when i play videos, but without the Video in the background and/or slighty seen while the transition of the photos :)

Posted Sun 02 Oct 22 @ 11:19 am
I would love the ability to set the importance of plugins, which ones display at the front etc. A simple dial or drop down of 1-10 would work perfectly and could be integrated within existing UI imo

Posted Sat 08 Oct 22 @ 10:53 am
PachN wrote :
An option/ action to toggle the output of downloaded song lyrics.
Currently, there is no possibility to supress the lyrics for certains songs if you want to.
You either have to delete the lyrics completely and redownload it, or you have to disable video output.

+1

Posted Fri 26 May 23 @ 11:35 am
how about (and how feasible would this be) adding in stacking or using multiple video transitions to make new combined transitions.
it would really lead to some seriously interesting transition effects.

Posted Tue 30 May 23 @ 9:39 pm
I would like to request, that videos will stay at the last frame when reaching the end of the video without the need of setting POI. It would be great, if this option can be activated in the video settings.

Posted Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 8:15 am
user27223881 wrote :
PachN wrote :
An option/ action to toggle the output of downloaded song lyrics.
Currently, there is no possibility to supress the lyrics for certains songs if you want to.
You either have to delete the lyrics completely and redownload it, or you have to disable video output.

+1

1) +1

2) Additionally, would like to be able to identify a shader but it's original name and compiled file name, perhaps through right clicking to reveal it. Useful especially if someone has removed it from the web.

3) Also the render engine is becoming outdated and incompatible with more recent shader techniques. Some just don't work correctly, others are rejected as incompatible at compile time. Sadly there is no obvious way to see what is and is not compatible from a coding perspective.

4) Also add an auto change bar counter interval setting, to avoid having to resort to something clever from locodog (thanks though).

5) Also add a "random" option to avoid the same old auto change sequence of shaders within a folder.

Posted Wed 28 Feb 24 @ 7:41 pm
Oops. Can't delete this.

Posted Wed 28 Feb 24 @ 7:49 pm