How is the VirtualDJ account useful
Q: Why do I need to create a VirtualDJ account ?
Even without having a VirtualDJ account, you will still be able to use VirtualDJ as a Home User and have access to most of the info available on this website.
However, creating a VirtualDJ Account is useful in the following cases:
- Register a VirtualDJ keycode (comes with VirtualDJ LE or old-discontinued products) in the case that you may lose it in the future and you wish to be retrieved by you or the Support Team
- Have access to Add-ons that may be offered to a specific User/License level
- Post in VirtualDJ Forums
- Contact Support via the Ticket System
- Use your Account to post and share useful info about yourself and your work with the rest of the VirtualDJ community such as links to your social media and websites.
- Manage your VirtualDJ Playlists/Sets and subscribe to Cloudlists
Licensed users also have the ability to :
- Create a Homepage with Blogs, upload Photos, manage Podcasts and have a direct Broadcasting link for their listeners.
- Contact other users via Personal Messages
Related Topics :
FAQ How can i create a VirtualDJ account ?