Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Version 2.0 for console users?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guys i would like to know like many others out there if there will ever come a 2.0 version for console users, or if u want to force us to buy version 2.0??
that we cant dl plug ins, effects ... is ok for me and i can understand that it is jsut for users who bought virtual dj here, but it would be a pity to leave us alone now with the old version :(

plz dont run commercial :)

greetings thomas

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:27 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003
Instead of complaining, why don't you buy the full version? Don't you think you have tested Virtual DJ enough?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:33 pm
ow why so unfriendly?
only did ask a normal question and i bought virtual dj with my dj console didnt know as i bought the console that its not full supported by Atomix!!!

and maybe your a rich guy (or got rich parents) but 100 $$$ are for some people out there no peanuts especially for students!!!

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:46 pm
thomasMayer84. I have had confirmation from the VDJ team that a console version upgrade from 1.09 will be available. No time frame. Registered users always get the upgrades first (This is as it should be). Us DJC users just have to be patient!

regards

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 10:05 pm
oki thx for the info thats allright with me i can wait and i understand that we have to wait! only wanted to know if it will happen which i know now :)
and by the way believe me if i would have the 100 $ then i would by the full version of course its a great programm

cheers

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 11:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)