Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: WOW - hercules scratch is better than I ever thought !!!! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

for not beeing a sensitive touch-plate (xp10) - its amazing how good the scratch on hercules is!!!!

wow!!!!

THANX VDJ TEAM!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooo impressed!!!

Dj In Norway

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 11:08 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
:)

Didn't I said it to you ???

You made the right choice! Welcome with us again.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 6:57 am
congratulation Dj In Norway !

Just waiting for the xp10 and then i 'll buy the full config to !

How is the 2.0 ?? :-D

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 10:41 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
2.0 is awsome. it has so many features. I used it all weekend friday at a bar/club and saturday for 8 hours at a block party. I had no problems and no crashes. The effects, samples playlists, etc... just all worked awsome for me. If you even liked ver. 1.09 just a little version 2.0 is well worth the money.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 1:13 pm
Where version 2 for DJConsole users.. is there any upgrades available.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 1:14 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
no unfortunatly there is not but i can assure you that it is well worth the money for the benefits you will recieve

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 1:17 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
For now the DJConsole edition of Virual DJ 2.00 is not planned.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 1:37 pm
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What about a demo of version 2 though? I'm pretty sure I'll follow in norway's footsteps, but I'd like to have a go first! There have been a few issues for DJ Console users with the full version to date, and I just want to make sure *everything* will be better using V2.0

Out of interest, can the effects parameters (native or VST) be tweaked in real time using midi? I'd like to use a VST filter for decent sweeps, but that needs real time (or tempo matched) control. In fact, is there a list somewhere of what can be controlled via midi? As well as my DJ Console, I've got a UC-33 midi controller I'd like to use.

Cheers

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 4:18 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
with the full version you should be able to. you can assign the faders and buttons etc... to anything you assign a keyboard to in the shortcut section and more.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 4:35 pm
robman - trust me, 2.0 is great and works really good :)
Follow my fotsteps ;)

And VST plugins are realtime...
But thats just half the story:
- Sampler engine is amazing!! U can make samples in real time of your favorite loops in your favorite songs... live, or/and save it for later use, with other tracks - and beatmatch possibility even make sample in same bmp as the new track, making possible for awesome effekts, loops etc!! This is Dj-ing at a high level!!! :)
- Hercules jogwheels scratch is in fact pretty nice!! ALOT more fun having the console now...!! :)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - If you have been around for awhile, there is no reason to wait! As you might have seen, the VDJ team is super-effective in fixing bugs, and super nice when it comes to request from its users.... So even if there might be something u miss, or other reason for testing more (as I did too...) the chance is huge for you getting it if what u need is needed, and reasonable...
VDJ has developed in super-speed, and is not gonna stop here :)

So - being a sceptical tester myself in the beginning, trust me - buy version 2.0! :) it soooo good, and u will have the benefit of access to all plugins, effect, updates and possible be even more heard if asking for new features as a full member. If digital dj-ing is in your interest - u know that this program is going to/already are the best, and is going in the right direction for the future..

As of midi - I think you will have no problems connecting and using your device - and as a member, the lovely technical staff will help you out if any problems, I'm pretty sure :)

So - follow my footsteps :) hehe.... AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TO MARIUS!! :) hehe.... U see, I bought it in the end, no reason for you to wait any longer too my friend, I guess... :)

If you buy it, I will be the first to welcome you onboard :)

dj in norway

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 6:28 pm
Cheers mate. The VST effect support does sound like exactly what I was waiting for, and the midi support is fairly important to me too. I will probably buy it in a couple of days as my credit card billing cycle restarts, so I'll pay for it next month rather than in June. So look out for my status change soon!

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 9:12 pm
Sounds good Robman ;) wise choice, both buying the program and waiting on credit card cycle :) hehe.... I know how that is like, we all need money for other things as well .. :)

But u will not be disapointed :) and look forward to seeing your status change when your credit card is ready for it :) lol

Dj in norway

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 9:20 pm
With any luck, tomorrow will be the day...

Very excited about getting 2.0, but also somewhat depressed at seeing the awesome scratching skill on display in those D-vinyl demo videos. Unreal talent and a pretty cool looking technology. I don't have the talent or the cash :-)

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 7:28 am
nice to hear you are going to be a full member :)

When it comes to scratch, I know your feelings... not that good of a scratcher myself, and its awesome to see really great scratchers... :)

You can scratch with Hercules, but by far, not the way D-Vinyl does... Its a vinyl replacement that works a lot better.

Scratch takes a lot of practice, and u can have a lot of fun with hercules trying to be a better scratcher.. :)
Here is a few very good videos on different scratch techniques for beginners:
http://www.futureproducers.com/tutorials.php

Dj in Norway

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 1:38 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So much positive feedback on ver 2.0...I'm convinced! I'm purchasing the full version TODAY.

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 7:32 pm
Congratulations chabonk :) good choice

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 9:28 pm
Tadaaaaaaa!

Posted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 5:33 am
robman!!!! :) GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!!! :)

Posted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 6:10 am
Not getting too excited yet - can't get it to work (same problems as when I tried to install the console version first time). I've contacted the support guys for help.

Posted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 6:14 am
they will help you .... :)
hopefully u will be up running VDJ just fine in when sorted out problem.... :)

Still, welcome, nice to see ya as a member :)

Posted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 6:16 am
43%