Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Manual BPM

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i spin mostly breakbeat and drum & bass tracks, so the auto sensing BPM function is pretty much out the door for me in VDJ. I'm fine with beatmatching, so that's not an issue. However, I would like to be able to use the loop function, but can't adjust the length of the loop since VDJ determines this from its auto-sensing of the BPM (which is nearly always incorrect with breakbeats). In the VDJ manual, it describes a robust BPM adjustment option complete with tap tempo, but in practice, I've only found the numeric input for BPM. I guess I could sit down and clock out all of my tracks and then be able to type in the BPMs of all of them, but I'm hoping there's a way to activate that robust BPM input feature in the Console version of VDJ. Has anyone found a way to do this, or a work around to this problem? I can't be the only person in the world playing breaks with this setup...

Posted Mon 10 May 04 @ 5:10 pm
Try using the pioneer skin. its got the ability to adjust the loop in/out point as well as swithing loop on or off or on or off!!

Cheers.

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 2:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)