Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can't get any sound using my inputs on my console in VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

robll75PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi I bought this console cause i saw it used on a demo. The guy used a cd player as his input and was able to use the console to mix it with a mp3 using the other channel. Since getting the system i have upgrade to the new drivers, firmware and VDj 9, but i still can't get no output sound. It show's on the output scope. I'm using a HP p4 2.4ht 1gig ddr, 80 gig hd, dx 9b, winxp pro sp1. I would really appreciate some help on this topic. Because if i missed something or need to set something up, please give some detail on how to get it working. Thank You

Posted Thu 06 May 04 @ 3:56 am
Using the analog signal input on the front. Hear or record the signal.... sorry

Posted Thu 06 May 04 @ 3:59 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello,
I think you should better ask Hercules support why don't the give a better driver for the DJ Console. It seems to be the problem.

Try a record software and you will see that you can record it... but not listen to it !

Posted Thu 06 May 04 @ 7:01 am
Hi I bought this console cause i saw it used on a demo. The guy used a cd player as his input and was able to use the console to mix it with a mp3 using the other channel. Since getting the system i have upgrade to the new drivers, firmware and VDj 9, but i still can't get no output sound. It show's on the output scope. I'm using a HP p4 2.4ht 1gig ddr, 80 gig hd, dx 9b, winxp pro sp1. I would really appreciate some help on this topic. Because if i missed something or need to set something up, please give some detail on how to get it working. Thank You
robll75
Virtual DJ user Posted Thu 6 May 04 @ 03:59:20 - level 0

Using the analog signal input on the front. Hear or record the signal.... sorry

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 8:01 pm
guy the input only work with a software that support it not VDJ something like wav lab will

Posted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 1:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)