Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console VDJ 1.09 versus FULL VDJ 1,09

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have just bought the DJ Console, I've installed the bundled VDJ and upgraded it to ver 1.09 and upgraded the Consoles firmware to ver 34.

I'm new to the VDJ world and was wondering if someone could outline the differences between the Console VDJ 1.09 and the 'FULL' VDJ 1.09, are there many features missing in the console version?

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 9:48 pm
Came across the info just after posting (should of looked a bit harder before posting!)

Feature comparisons can be found at www.vitualdj.com/products/comparison.us.html

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 10:15 pm
i bought a hercules dj console and i got vdj software can i upgrade to v 1.09

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 5:27 am

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 6:33 am
Full-version

* Multi-channel output
* Multisoundcard selectable
* Able to download plugins
* Able to run without console
* updates earlier available

Console-version
* All channels are combined to outputs 1-2
* Hercules-soundcard output only
* no ability to download plugins
* runs only with console
* updates delayed available

both versions perform excellent on a well-tuned-system
i can tell ;)

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 9:32 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
also the ability to feed external sound sources into vdj so you can easily mix from or to other sources such as vinal or cds

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 8:54 am
vadeHome userMember since 2004
Hi!
On Hercules site I read that buying the full version of VDJ you can scratch from jog wheels instead of joystick... is true? I know that I could download the demo but I've installed the 1.09 console version and I prefer keep it installed cause is working fine.
If jogs work like scratch pad in the full version, can you tell me how are accurate? What about precision? I don't scratch with joystick because is impossible to have sensibility.
Thanks

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 2:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)