Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MY VIRTUAL DJ CONSOLE SPECIAL VERSION FOR HERCULES IS UNSTABLE???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

To whom it may Concern!
Hi People!
Recently I bought The new HERCULES DJ CONSOLE.For mr it best works with the special VIRTUAL DJ VERSION-Includer in the software package.Unfortunately the performance of this program is not stable on my PC and console-When I use the BEATLOCK button after some time the display stops to work-it freezes to a certain position and one by one all the commands stop to work-and because of this I have to restart the program-which is very unsuitable in live shows.Where I go wrong?For my Dj work with the console I use a Compaq mobile PC with an AMD processor with the WINDOWS XP-Home edition.Can somebody Help?
With best regards DJ KIKI

Posted Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 9:29 pm
What speed is your processor and hom much RAM memory do you have (not hard drive space).

I dont have a large amount of memory on my PC and I notice sometimes it does that with me if I have other programs loaded.

Posted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 4:44 pm
DEAR TIGERMUFF
MAYBE u 'RE RIGHT BECAUSE WHEN THIS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES I WAS RUNNING SEVERAL OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAMMES-BUT MY PC IS NOT REALLY SLOW-I USE AMD PROCESSOR-1700+ WITH 512 RAM -SO I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
aNYWAY Tx for your concern and Good luck to U in your Buisiness

Posted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 6:35 pm
twe69Home userMember since 2004
yeh i had this problem - go into the setup and change the max load to 5 minutes or none..... the problem was that it was eating up all the RAM even though I have 512mb DDR RAM and another 500mb virtual RAM....

Posted Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 12:39 am
I dont have that problem. I have set mine to load every time and I have just 384Mb RAM. I dont know how I get away with it. I know it does take a little time to load the track but I dont get any instability. Gonna upgrade soon though....

Posted Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 1:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)