Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Licence for the console version.....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have buy a Hercules Console....

for download plugin and effect what can i do? buy a full version of VJ?

or there's another way to have a license??

sorry 4 my english....is not xfect :-)

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 2:22 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 3:32 pm
yes but with the console version i have all that i need to mix!!!

the full version don't have support for remote control...and i have to buy that only to download the plug-ins?

could it be better if the plugins are available with apart download packs for who have a Hercules Consolle...payng it (off course :-))

could be a idea...

vedemo....

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 6:05 pm
yes but with the console version i have all that i need to mix!!!

the full version don't have support for remote control...and i have to buy that only to download the plug-ins?

>>> the FULL version of vdj does have the option to use a remote controller (Hercules Console or the XP10)

Posted Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 3:08 pm
With the full version, you could use all the functions vailable in the "Hercules console" version. The additional features are
- Downloading effects
- Use VDJ with an external mixer
- Full version users will get updates earlier than console users
- The Atomix team already said that maybe in the future not all additional functionality will become available for console users.

Hope this will help
Ewout

Posted Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 4:40 pm
nhikHome userMember since 2004
Che fregada.. io vogli nuovi effetti!!

Posted Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 7:40 pm
Sorry for complaining but, I think that it is not right to exclude the access for d/l plugins for Hercules Users. Most of them are done by 3rd party or non-profit coders who are not affiliated with Atomix. Please open the plugin section for Hercules Users, I can understand the difference between the bundled and the retail versions but the plugins ....

Greets
Marcel

Posted Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 3:00 pm
PablowHome userMember since 2004
I totally agree on that one, the plugins should be open to Hercules DJ console owners. I mean, they have a full version of the software but could not have the same benefits/advantages ? Does not seem fair to me, and also it's not like if Atomix produced the plugins...

Posted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 4:08 am
Sirs,

You have a free version of VDJ with the package (this version works only with the DJ Console) If you want plugins, purchase the full version of VDJ.

Coyote

Posted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 5:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)