Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording problems....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I don't get this, but I just recorded a nice run, and when I played the .wav back it had the sound from the headphone in there too. I KNOW I didn't have the fader over. It's recording both the "real" output, and the headphones output in the track. How do I fix this without setting up an external recorder? I "could" wire another output into the onboard sound card and record from there, but this should work I would think. Any tips???

-Drew

Posted Sun 08 Feb 04 @ 9:49 am
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VDJ records your mixed music without any external recorder necessary. Pay attention that your DJ Console Mixer is set to advanced (the setting in the middle, not ASIO, not Standard)
Then just push record, specify a location where to save the .wav and off you go :)

Something i havent tried is encoding directly to mp3. I wonder if you get skips using that, because surely this will be a very CPU intensive procedure...

Posted Sun 08 Feb 04 @ 11:04 am
My settings are for DJ in the console setup. Still the same. I've noticed it's not all the time, which really blows my mind. It seems to be only when I first start recording, and I'm positive that I didn't screw up the fader position. I've specifically tested this, and can reproduce it....
:(

Posted Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 12:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)