Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MY MP3 FILES ARE SKIPPING WITH ATOMIX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ALL MY MP3 FILES ARE SKIPPING WITH THIS PROGRAM..IT IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MIX ANYTHING.. I CHECKED TO SEE IF IT WAS THE SONG THAT WAS SKIPPING AND IT WASN'T...CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM SO I CAN USE ATOMIX....! I'M VERY UNSATISFIED!!!!

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 3:48 am
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN FIX MY MP'S FROM SKIPPING WITH ATOMIX.....EMAIL ME BACK..DSTYLZ44@AOL.COM

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 3:49 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As I wrote to you from the support, this can depend on many problems.

I personally noticed problems while using a cordless mouse. I donĀ“t know why (perhaps the drivers?), but after I changed my mouse, it worked fine.

If an older version of DirectX is installed, it also could be the problem. Please check with dxdiag.exe for version 8.

If your system is too weak, the music is skipping. Please check in the support section of the site the minimum requirements for AtomixMP3.

And last but not least, if the demo worked fine, try to reinstall AtomixMP3.

mama

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 9:34 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
It had already been said many times but check if your mp3s have been encoded in 48KHz or not. If yes wait for the new version or encode your mp3s in 44KHz.

Good luck, alrea

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 1:33 pm
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ENCODE YOUR MP3'S TO SLOW DOWN? PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK..DSTYLZ44@AOL.COM

Posted Tue 15 May 01 @ 4:31 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
use Audio CATALYST from Xing it is the fastest encoder.

Posted Tue 15 May 01 @ 7:16 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
But Lame is free and better, so?

Posted Tue 15 May 01 @ 9:03 pm
i have had the same problem when using my machine after upgrading directx under win2000 professional. i now, after reinstalling my operating system and sound drivers, have found the skipping to go away totally and have sucessfully run 320kbps mp3's without problem on a k6-2 375 right up to an athlon 1ghz pc which i now have, i also found that a bucket load of ram doesnt really make much difference to the overall operation of the program, as i now have 384mb (thank god for cheap 128 dimms !!) it seems to operate fine on 128mb though

Posted Mon 21 May 01 @ 11:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)