Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: work whith 1 audio card?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-if i have only 1 audiocard (NO 3D) is possible work:
channel left : master out (at the speaker)
channel right: prelisten
logical mono out!!!
thank for answer

Posted Sun 06 May 01 @ 1:08 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can do that with a stereo splitter cable. But if you buy a cheap 3D card (ca. $25) you´ll get a better sound and easier handling.

mama

Posted Sun 06 May 01 @ 2:16 pm
Personally my soundblaster live value works just great. I haven't noticed any latency in the music.. and the quality is decent. I have heard better, but if money is a problem.. it certainly is the way to go.

Posted Mon 07 May 01 @ 8:26 am
attention: my pc is notebook!it is difficult to change the audio card it's possible?another question:
what'is the hotkeys fader control?

Posted Mon 07 May 01 @ 3:46 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
there is no fader hotkey in v1.12

wait for v1.2

DJ-NERO

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 12:36 pm

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 8:05 pm
I also use atomix on my laptop with also 1 soundcard.
I have about 3 gb on my hard disk, and al the songs that are placed on my hd are checked . So why do you want to split your cable and be satisfied with mono sound, when you know that stereo is the best sound you can hear.

DJ LT

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 11:55 am
DJ LT...

you can use another (external USB) soundcard on your laptop to either monitor the incoming track (in stereo) or to have each track going into separate channels of an external mixer.

But I do agree with you in some sense - before I got a USB sound device - I just used to play out with my laptop using the beat window to mix visually. (I still do the same on my PC with headphones on late at night when my girlfriend is in bed!!!!!).

Atomix is THE ONLY mixing program that you can do this with - best of both worlds.

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 3:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)