Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with winamp plugins... i think

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just downloaded three winamp plugins the other day and now my atomixmp3 player isn't working. i dl'ed the "avs visual studio," "winamp alarm v.2.1," and a cross fader. after i realized that atomix quit working, i deleted all the plug in files, like the atomix readme says to do, but it still won't work. i have already bought the software, so there's no way to uninstall atomix and reinstall it without paying again, or is there?

if someone could give me help on this, i'd appreciate it a ton.

thanks

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 7:36 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can reinstall the software, but be sure you deleted the complete folder with plugins. For further informations about plugins, working with AtomixMP3, visit our add-in site.

mama

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 7:55 am
but if i don't have the .exe file, how can i uninstall it and then reinstall it? wouldn't i have to be given access to that secure purchase-only site?

thanks again

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 8:00 am
If you´re a registered user, mail to support@atomixmp3.com, so we can give you a new package.

mama

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 1:58 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Mama, wait a second!

he speaks about Visual plugins!
But atomixmp 1.12 is not able to read this plugins!

You can even only use DSP plugins in order to modifiy the sound and apply effects

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 7:13 pm
atomix team,

even if the visual plug-ins were creating the problem, i have already deleted them all and there is no trace of any of the downloaded plug-ins on my computer. in fact, i uninstalled and reinstalled winamp to make sure that the effect of the plug-ins was not noticed by atomixmp3. then, on mama's suggestion, i uninstalled the atomix and reinstalled it, but the .exe file i had on my computer was from the trial version, so i'm stuck with my trial one.

my email to support@atomixmp3.com didn't go through, so i emailed the same letter to a different address here at atomix. i think it was webmaster@atomixmp3.com, but i'm not sure. if the support address is working now, please let me know and i'll re-send the email.

thanks,
bill

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 9:07 am
The support adress is working. Please mail again.

mama

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 10:52 am
it is not support@atomix...

but service@atomixmp3.com i my memory is good

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 11:30 am

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 12:47 pm
thanks for updating my information, mama, but there's still a problem. i tried to access the page you have said to me about ten minutes ago (2:24 a.m. central time) and it gave me the message: Erreur interne. i don't know what this means, or if it's going to fix itself, or what. if it's something that needs your attention, this is my way of bringing it up. if i just have to wait a few days, i'm okay with that, too.

thanks again,
bill

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 9:24 am
Be sure you wrote the right adress to login. If you did, please wait and try again later. But no need to wait a few days! If it doesn´t work, please post again a message or a mail to the team.

mama

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 6:32 pm
i'm sure i entered the right email address, because when i enter an email that i know is invalid, it tells me it's invalid. when i enter mine (wifxxxxxxxxxxx) it gives me the erreur interne message.

oh, and thank you for the prompt responses to all these questions. i hope this isn't too big of an inconvenience for you.

thanks,
bill

------
NOTE FROM MODERATOR : never give your registered email here!

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 10:33 pm
Ok i have changed you last message in order to prevent from illegal download.

ERREUR INTERNE means that the database has done something wrong.
Please mail our service with this in the message body
"For Yan-X:
From forum/ sent version"
So i will check your account (I have juste erased you mail so I can't do it anymore - sorry)
and sent you a private version by mail if I can't repair your account now.

Regards,
Yan-X

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 10:52 pm
Hi Bill,

I tried again to repair your account and sent you a mail. If it won´t work, please mail again to the support and, as Yan-X wrote, we´ll send you the package by mail.

Sorry and thanks for your patience
mama

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 7:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)