Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcards

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

flikker op met die stomme resetknop..
kankerding...

so i have version 1.12 and wanted to have 2 stereo outputs, i've placed a second soundcard into my conputer, but when i select card one, the 2 players can be heard throug card one, and when i select the second card, i hear both players through the second card..
so i tried to use the 3d-mode..
but that even don't seem to work..
i can hear both players through the rear and the front output..

can someone tell me whats wrong with my computer/atomixmp3?
thx

Posted Wed 25 Apr 01 @ 5:45 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yepp:

This feature is only available in the full version and the cracks won´t make it working. So if you want to use it, please purchase it.

mama

Posted Wed 25 Apr 01 @ 7:58 pm
cTigerHome userMember since 2001
hi,
go to the sound cinfig in atomixmp3(swiss knife)
choose the third picture in both colums which means the pic with 2 sound cards and the one with a mixer., and choose the sound card 1 and 2.(primary sound driver is the last sound card installed)
then connect one output of each sound card to a mixer or amplifier (depending on what stuff you got)
then play 2 song and try out the cross fader (left or right) and it should work correctly
(if the cross fader is in the middle you should ear both player if both output on the mixer are on)

cTiger

Posted Wed 25 Apr 01 @ 8:04 pm
isn't there any crack that can make that working??

why do you make this app so expensive??
im not gonna pay $59 for this,
think the linux way...

i'm sure that when you make your app cheaper, much more ppl will buy it..

grtnz
topic writer..

Posted Wed 25 Apr 01 @ 9:42 pm
First let me say, that there is no crack out there, making AtomixMP3 fully working!

If you think, AtomixMP3 is expensive, please compare it with other progs. I don´t know any mixng tool like this with free upgrades as cheap as AtomixMP3.

mama

Posted Thu 26 Apr 01 @ 8:38 am
or just download the full version, there are loads floating about, no need for the crack then and its great : ) , tis what i did, and i saved $60....

Posted Fri 27 Apr 01 @ 1:16 pm
Oh, so your a criminal. I think it´s a good idea to look in the servers log file to find your IP.

Don´t you have a feeling for justice? Didn´t your parents learn you to work for something you want? I hope, sometimes, somewhere, someone comes to you and steals you something you love or you paid for!!

Posted Fri 27 Apr 01 @ 4:43 pm
First off, how many of y'all actually paid money for your mp3's. I'm guessin' none. That means you got hella music without payin' squat. So I don't understand all the whinin' about sixty bucks when a lot of you have saved hundreds if not thousands on music. So spendin' a fraction of that to truly enjoy your music doesn't seem too costly. Plus the free upgrades after buyin' is phat. So for anonymous, what, you gonna jack the program everytime a new version comes out. Weak, cuz you become nothin' but a sucka...a parasite. Try bein' suckafree, know what I'm sayin'. Seriously, think about it and quit punkin' people for no reason. What goes around come around kid. Ya dig? Peace.
papalok

Posted Fri 27 Apr 01 @ 6:00 pm
To start off with there's nothing 'de facto' illegal about MP3s. I paid for all of my MP3s (be it indirectly).
Been ripping all my legally purchased CDs to Harddisk.
I've got about 3500 MP3s now - which makes quite a collection, but I'm still at only one third of the whole lot. In the meantime I've started sampling all my vinyl disks as well to get them available on AtomixMP3.

To me it's a question of principle. Somebody worked hard somewhere and paid a sum of money and/or invested quite an amount of time to get his disk out there or to develop a program. You should respect that.
The profit margin of the artist versus the one of the record labels is a different discussion....

You might reply that I'm maybe lucky to be able to afford paying for things. Just let met tell you that it's all (very) hard earned money.

Also, since all my stuff is legal, I can use it without any fear in public. They can come and check me out anytime...

Nothing is free in life, there's always someone who pays somewhere in the end.

Power to the honest people !
Power to the Atomix Team.

Keep it cool

DJ Corpse

Posted Fri 27 Apr 01 @ 11:59 pm
As a cracker, people that download our cracks agree that we will NOT be held responsible for the use of any crack whatsoever therefore no legal action can be taken out on us. In the case of Atomixmp3, if you can afford to spend $60 then spend it. Alot of time and effort has been put into the program to make it the best mp3 mixer ever. Yes, we can crack the program so that everything works but we are not going to out the the respect of the authors. Buy the program!Representing for the #serialz@EFnet crew - /- Phrozen Crew I'm out

-B-ThuG-

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 5:30 am
cinoanHome userMember since 2001
I don't know how you manage to figure that $60 is expensive.

I work in a club as a Light Jock but originally came from, and still help out on, a mobile disco. Compaired with everything else you need to purchase, for a mobile disco or even a bedroom set-up, $60 is next to nothing.

How much do you spend on decks, cd players, mixers, amps, speakers, lights, stands, controllers, cabling, lamps, records, transport, etc. I've spent $60 on a record box before now - to store 70 tracks, now I can carry 10,000 around!

The other thing to think about is how much you get from DJing? If nothing, and you treat it as a hobby, then you have to expect to spend some money on your hobby. If you're getting paid then you are obviously investing in your record collection and you should be in your hardware.

Just because you can get something for free doesn't mean it isn't wort spending some money on it.

I've just recommended Atomixmp3 to another mobile disco and have just built a pc for him (though he's waiting to checkout the next version before buying). The most important things to him are reliability and accountability. You can't demand (nor expect) support for software you haven't purchased. Why should they support you if you won't support them?

Sorry, but there are too many freeloaders...

Rich

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 7:35 pm
Phrozen Crew have made two cracks, 1 that was pretty rubbish and then a second revised, amended one that had more things working. The reason they have not released a third crack is quite simply because they can't replace the missing code that deals with the soundcard options. (not out of respect). It isn't a case of having all the information there with protection coded in, Atomix have actually taken the soundcard code out of the program which is why they send you to a download site when you buy it to download a full version, there is no serial number or anything you can type in to get the demo version working as the full version. Too many programmers have done that and had their software cracked. Much more sensible not to have the full code in the demo version.

By the way, i agree with the person who on a different forum or topic has said that not having the soundacrd options in the demo is a bad idea. How can i possibly know how it functions with two soundcards when i have to buy the full program first?? Anyway, since i have only 1 soundcard, one of Phrozen Crews cracks might just come in handy....If only the sound didn't go off when the nag screen used to come up, which is actually more annoying and time consuming than the nag itself!! And also if the record mode worked in the new crack that got rid of all the sound nag/box problems.

Anyways, only joking, i use the demo version with no cracks, i don't use them, whats the point? I'm currently saving up to buy the new version, Looking forward to it.

Peace.

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 9:23 pm
It seems you know a lot about coding, so why don´t you spend a bit of your time to help developing the new software? :-))

By the way, if you purchase this version of AtomixMP3, you´ll get the next version for free. So there´s no need to wait.

mama

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 7:32 am
If i helped with the production of the new program, how much would i get paid?

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 5:38 pm
You'd probably get payed alot more if everyone actually bought the program... so it seems if you could help prevent cracks by these juveniles running around complaining about $60 price tag, then you might have a little more profit. But since the $60 is so outrageous(right guys?) why bother.

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 5:48 pm
I can't believe all the cry babies in this forum. $60 is nuthin for this great software. Did you ever price out a Technics 1200 turntable?.............try $500. And thats only a friggin turntable. What about the other turntable and mixer and wires and vinyl.....etc. Your talkin well over $1000 for all of this. Why spend all that when you can spend $60 and do the same things that you can w/ the "real thing". Did you ever buy a Sony playstation video game?.......$60 or $70. Thats is just a game. This is great software that has many possibilities for any user. If you ask me, I say $60 is cheap. Real cheap. I am glad I bought it while it is only $60. Who knows....as time goes by and they release more upgrades.....will it go up in price? It doesn't matter to me because I already bought it! You should too.....Ya bunch of cheapos. You guys r the ones that always want comp passes at parties or you give the line that we have all heard before at the door...." I know the DJ" Who cares! Your still payin! Get a job!

Posted Thu 24 May 01 @ 5:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)