Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Two soundcard & other has bad sound quality!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have SB64PCI ES1370 & SB64PCI ES1371..
They work ok in other programs, but in atomixmp3 the secondary card (i have 2 cards+mixer selected) sounds like 22050 quality not 44100.. High sound are missing.. You may not notice it at all if you aren't playing same song and listen carefully. If you put same song to same position in both channels, playing from two similar cards.. Shouldn't they sound the same? Yes! .. But not in AtomixMP3.

The bad quality comes always from the secondary card selection slot in options menu. (Tried switching them over)

Posted Fri 16 Feb 01 @ 5:33 am
yes i have the same problem...

I use a soundblaster live and a soundblaster chip on board...

the soundchip on board has not the right quality... but only in atomixmp3... otherwise the second card works fine??

In the past I used soundblaster live and a old soundblaster card (ISA-Slot). With this components the sound works with both cards fine!!! I think the problem is the soundchip on board??

Please help...

Posted Mon 19 Feb 01 @ 4:52 pm
Hmm how it can? For me switching the cards in atomixmp3 around makes the other card work ok and the one previously ok work bad...

In some other mp3dj program i've tried, things work ok.

Posted Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 3:28 pm
I have the same problem. Doesn't matter which soundcard I choose to be the "soundcard #2" it sounds at a lower quality which makes atomixmp3 useless for serious mixing (parties, etc)

Posted Sat 28 Apr 01 @ 6:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)