Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serious Bug in this Forum

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

There is a serious bug in the atomix forum - in fact it is more of a virus.

It's so contageous that it is infecting every atomix user!

I'll name this virus 'Newversionitis'

Surely they must come up with a cure soon.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 9:12 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That´s exacty what I thought after reading the other messages!!

If I remember right, between Windows95 and 98, there were three years, Microsoft offered only 2 or 3 service packs. Did anybody write to them that they have to offer the next *FREE UPDATE* soon??? I´ve never read any messages in any forums about that.

Sure, you can´t compare Windows with AtomixMP3, but you can do this with other programs. Someone wrote, Traktor is really good. No discussion! It´s a great program with a lot of functions and perhaps, if you know it, easy to use. But how long did it take between the last to versions and how much does an upgrade cost?

I don´t want to discuss this again and again. I only want to make you thinking about this facts.

Peace
mama

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 10:52 pm
Mama - "That´s exacty what I thought after reading the other messages!! "

And have you noticed that the principle symptom of this 'virus' for all those affected (myself included at times) is a total loss of the sixth sense - humour!!

OK, so we are having to wait for the new version, but we must remember that everyone who will get the new version by definition - already has the best mixing, most intuitive piece of software on the market - Atomixmp3 v1.12!!!

Respect to the team - please people leave them in peace to get it finished. The more they have to answer our winges, the longer it will take.

Chill dudes - I know it's not a cure, but it will alleviate the symptoms somewhat.

DJ DaveOcean

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 1:27 am
Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

Be sure, we all are infected by this virus and want the new version to be finished! :-))

mama

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 8:12 am
Dave is the most patient, understanding person I know. And that's why he annoys me so much, he makes us impatient people look bad. Thanks again Davey, LOL... Unfortunately I also am suffering from this virus, but I try and be patient. And since Mama mentioned, yes I have traktor, and yes it is an awesome program (once you get the hang of it). But, for the time being, my loyalty still lies with atomix. Yes my patience has been tried also, but thanks mostly to my association with one of the team members in particular, I have stayed true... Thanks R!SC.. respect bro.. and Davey, you know you got my love too. Mama, well maybe one day...

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 10:45 pm
;-))

Posted Sat 12 May 01 @ 8:12 am
Thanx for the kind words St Jim. Only you know what has helped me stay sane!

And while we are on the subject, I've noticed you are a lot calmer these days - is it cuz of that new woman of yours?...LOL.

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 5:50 pm

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 5:59 pm
Thank you Mama - been there, done that, waiting to see if i win the lottery!

Posted Sun 13 May 01 @ 7:45 pm
Dave.. yes.. I have been trying to practice being a little more mellow.. and no, it's not thanks to the woman.... it's a long story.. but she's doind well, thank you for mentioning her on the forum.. jerk...lol

Mama.. Yeah I saw that too, already picked my numbers and waiting to see what I've won.

Posted Tue 15 May 01 @ 4:13 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
ha ha ha i'm sure the list for the beta will include ALL the registered users ;-)

Posted Tue 15 May 01 @ 7:29 pm
LOL

I haven't tried it yet, but I suppose you can only register once for the bêta ;-))
If not I'm willing to code a registration-script running over and over...and over....and over....

By the way I've found a good trick to calm down on the AtomixMP3-new-version topic : make sure to get extremely upset about something else.

I had it this week - I didn't plan it though - and it has been very effective. I used Atomix (and the amplifier at maximum power) to cool down afterwards.
(to be complete I have to mention that this upset the neighbours though)

I deejay'd at a party last WE, and people were standing in line to come and take a look at "ze" configuration. They all think it costs zillions of dollars to get anything like it.

Keep da head cool bro's

DJ Corpse

Posted Fri 18 May 01 @ 6:09 pm
I think we are all getting extremely upset at something else at the moment - that total w****r who keeps posting about free atomix - as if he hasn't got anything better to do with his sad sad life.

Anyway, as you say DJ Corpse - it takes your mind off waiting for the new version!!!

Peace to all registered users.

As for you Mr Cracker - GET A LIFE!!!

Posted Fri 18 May 01 @ 8:23 pm
Yeah, what they just said!!
Hey Dave, I could read that one word of yours... it had asterisk's over it.. did you call that poster a WANKER?? WANKER?? WANKER??

Sorry Yan, Mama..who ever is moderating, but I like it when you edit my messages.. so have at it!!

Posted Fri 18 May 01 @ 9:19 pm
Did you read it? He changed his mail to "a****@hotmail.com"!

;-))

Posted Fri 18 May 01 @ 9:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)