Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Purchase Security????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have downloaded the demo version from download.com and I simply love it. Just starting a new dj biz I have sampled lots of demos and none even come close to quality and ease of use. I do however feel nervous about the actually on-line purchase of atomix. I am in Canada and this will cost me over $93.00 which I don't mind but what if i have a problem recieving the download or lose it once I have it???? Please give some advice (especially form Canada if possible) If I could buy it from a store anywhere in Canada I would already have it regardless of the cost.

Satisfied but Concerned Atomixmp3 user

Posted Fri 06 Sep 02 @ 3:08 am
Hi,
All I can offer is when you buy it you will come to a screen with all the details of the transaction. Print this screen, or write it down and keep safe, as it holds all the relevant info. If your download fails use this to query thru mail to service@atomixmp3.com......they have been pretty quick to me.

When downloaded back it up onto cd for safe keeping. If you attempt to start the program you will be prompted for a serial number, you should have received an e-mail with this number. If not mail the address above quoting your details. Keep this serial number safe also in case you need to re-install for whatever reason. Might be an idea to keep your transaction details separate, in case you misplace your serial # as I did, as a fail safe.

Well worth the $93 or £44 in my case, well worth it by a mile.

Top notch stuff.

Also, in the actual atomix folder i.e. c://prog files/atomix. you will find a folder "Atomix internal database" - copy this file every so often as it holds all your history ...bpm's, comments

Good luck
Liam

Posted Fri 06 Sep 02 @ 6:04 am
hey !! I am from canada too ... lemme say .. buying atomix was worth every god damn penny ... the hours of enjoyment it brought me was priceless. this is truly a fantastic piece of software. $100 cdn is not much considering all the effort that went into it. And believe me .. its SAFE ordering online. it has 128 bit SSL security (meaning it is impossible to crack it). Just make sure you keep a backup copy of both the transaction details, serial # and the .exe file itself.

Don't worry about anything !!

Posted Fri 06 Sep 02 @ 8:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)