Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Spin MP3s with Turntable - "D-Vinyl2020"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Everyone,

SoundGraph, Inc. is developing and manufacturing the revolutionary Digital Remix Djing product for the future digital remix world. Now, SoundGraph, Inc. is presenting the innovative MP3 remix product called "D-Vinyl2020™" that can control and scratch MP3 by turntable or CD player. D-Vinyl2020™ is already available at shop and also available through out online store.

D-Vinyl2020™ provides the advanced 3 different S/Ws, Playlist Editor™, MP3 Editor™, Main S/W and the total H/W controller for the whole operation of MP3 remix. You can connect your current using DJ devices like your turntables or CD player, cartridge and mixer with D-Vinyl2020™ H/W. Imagine you have tones of songs in your laptop as MP3 and play it with your turntable or CD player as same you do in the analog system. With D-Vinyl2020™, you do not have to waste your time to find the LP for the song you want because it is all inside in your HDD and you can search and find very easily the song you want. Also, from now on you do not have to pain your back to carry the vinyl records for the gig. D-Vinyl2020™ also can operate alone without turntables or CD player in case you are a mobile DJ and you do not want to use turntables.

D-Vinyl2020™ has the following great features that you cannot find any other product in the world.

Major Features
1. Revolutionary S/W and H/W controller for MP3 Playing
2. Spin MP3 with Turntable or the latest CD player
3. Never Shock or Skipping with MP3
4. Saving 20 CUE/LOOP points per Each MP3 File
5. AUTO/MANUAL/PRE Beat Counter
6. Professional [2 IN/4 OUT] USB Internal Soundcard
6. Pitch Controls by +/-8%, +/-12%, +/-25% or +/-100%
7. Effects: CHOP, AUTO PAN, EFFECT, VINYL SIMULATOR and more
8. Playing Normal Vinyl

Please visit the product website for more information www.d-vinyl.dj
E-mail to d-vinyl2020@soundgraph.com

Thank you.

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 3:18 pm
dude the website is slow as nuts.. a little convoluted too. and i didn't find the price... not good. at least i can easily find what i want about stanton final scratch and i know the price.

phatty720
dave

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 5:17 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I used final scratch at the expo in atlantic city on tuesday. it is pretty sweet. I had to purchase one. I think I would now have the best of all the digital worlds with my three different digital programs. Final Scratch is def. good for DJ's who need to be doing something with their hands and/or need to put on a show.

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 8:01 pm
how much it cost?

Posted Fri 30 Aug 02 @ 2:08 pm
(nt = no text)

Posted Sun 01 Sep 02 @ 6:19 pm
laxskanHome userMember since 2001
Cheapest place I've found so far is

www.sound-music.com

quoted 675 usd

Posted Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 12:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)