Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Now i feel better about sound....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

well i remember posting a message about what's wrong with the sound volume before couple of times, today i was trying to make an experience, i recorded a track using atomix ( even with lower sound volume) and played that recorded track in both winamp and atomix, well atomix played in the same old quality i mean not very loud enough, and i though i lost the quality of the recording as well, and then i played that with winamp, and that was loud, and don't think that there is any equaliser or dsp effects were on in winamp, all of them were turned off, hmmm, i am wondering does winamp have some kind of amp inside that makes the sound this beautifull? i don't think so, coz i played that recorded track with traktor and windows media player the same great result, i am guessing now that Atomixmp3 is not using the same mp3 engine as other players, correct me if iam wrong, and yes i am using the full version...please let us know what's the problem, and will it be solved in the next version?

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 7:05 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yepp, AtomixMP3 uses another engine and yes, it will be better in the next release! :-)

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 7:55 pm
RosterHome userMember since 2001
Next release... When???

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 10:13 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
soon... but I won´t tell you a date, because I don´t know one! :-)

Posted Sat 02 Feb 02 @ 3:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)