Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there a new version in the works???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been a software developer for many years. I know about software product delays, I've lived thru many. BUT... I must say, never have I seen a SUSPICIOUS silence like yours, regarding the promised new version.

You seem confused. Worse, you appear to be dis-respectful of your customers. If you encounter major problems in your development, admit them. If you have an idea of an aproximate delivery date, give it out. If you have results from a procclaimed (UNSEEN) beta version, share them.

BUT, please do not keep your customers in the dark.

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 11:30 pm
thank you...

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 4:16 am
Some common sense, unfortunately, I can predict the predictable response.

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 8:32 am
And I was right, the predictable response was NO response. A round of applause, if you please, for the once again 'we can't be bothered to inform you' Atomix Team.

(Clap, Clap)

Posted Fri 05 Oct 01 @ 2:20 pm
Is it weeks away?, months? years?

or are you completely clueless on how much more work you have to do?

Your application is still the best out there, but the window of opportunity must be closing for you, and will be sooner than you believe.

Please, do not ignore all requests for news from your customers, and yes, it would be nice to hear from you, periodicaly, something like: "we are making progress" or "we are making good progress" or "we are ......" blah blah blah blah, you get the idea, don't you?

Posted Thu 11 Oct 01 @ 11:21 am
I agree with you...
We need news...

gpeter

Posted Fri 12 Oct 01 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)