Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ATOMIX HAS FILTERS TOO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So u wanna mix with a good filter like in traktor--- simple Atomix supprots winamp plugins and there is one filter plug in at ohmboyz web, atomix rocks!!!!!!

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 2:19 am
Wow, that really helps. If you are going to go to the trouble of saying something like this, at least give us the URL of this webpage instead of a stupid name that means absolutely nothing to anyone.

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 8:48 am
Well that message is for pple to know what i am talking about, for u stupid idiot go to www.ohmboyz.com
Difficult ein?!! comeme el rabo palurdo!! juas juas

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 8:34 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool site, but

...under construction...

??

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 8:57 pm
I'm the idiot?? I always put the full URL of a website instead of just a name that people have to try in different combinations in the hope of getting it right. And yes, it was simple in fact, but it may not have been. Dick.

Ven aqui y te pego una ostia hijo puta. Te dare un punetazo en la cara gorda tuya, puto. Cabron.

Posted Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 9:59 pm
well i found that plug in, it's in www.winamp.com, under plugins, and i am not impressed with thAt at all, insteat you can use another plugin that will have equalizers, not the filters, we need to kill the bass during the transition, not to filter it......

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 4:14 am
"we need to kill the bass during the transition"--- Fuck off and buy a mixer u bastard!! jajaja
L33M10

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 8:25 pm
I would fuckwit, but I've spent all my money on your mother. Word to the ho, bitch.

Shitfaced fuck.

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 9:16 pm
And what the fuck does 'jajajaja' mean you gringo motherfucker. Why don't you latino scum learn a proper language and then learn how to laugh properly.
Hahahaha.

Shit, I suppose, since you spik bastards don't pronounce h's, my laughter appears to be lots of a, a, a, a,s. Stupid bitch.

Come here and take a beating arsehole, English style.

Posted Wed 03 Oct 01 @ 9:27 pm
very very nice said, thanks a lot, that should be a lesson to that motherfucker who lough like "ja ja ja", what the f$$$, i would even accept hehehe, if they can do hahaha,
and yes we do need to kill the bass, so that the output could sound better then your mom, and why the hell do we need an extra mixer you moron,

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 5:58 pm
l33m10 you are bitch, suckadik

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 6:00 pm
juas juas
je,je
ji,jii
CHUPAME LA POLLA OZÚ!!
L33M10

Posted Fri 05 Oct 01 @ 2:35 am
I speak Spanish, since I live in Spain, but if I pronounce 'juas, juas' as a spaniard would, it sounds like someone is choking. Would you like a pat on the back to clear that horse cum from your windpipe? How about a piece of wood across the back, that's been known to be very effective in such cases...

Posted Fri 05 Oct 01 @ 2:22 pm
A very constructive discussion going on here....

Posted Fri 05 Oct 01 @ 11:31 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What about the filters now...?

:-))

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 11:05 am
POS ESO K ME CHUPES LA POLLA Y LUEGO ME FOLLO A TU VIEJA CARA DE CULO, A COME HOJAS DE TE K TE FOLLEN
JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS ........CARAPALA
l33M10

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 12:55 pm
"I speak Spanish, since I live in Spain" PUES SI SABES ESPAÑOL TOMA NOTA CHUPAPOLLA--------- MIRA DJ DE PALO ME SUDA TO EL NABO LO K ME DIGA UN COME-HOJAS COMO TU, MIENTRAS TANTO SEGUIRE PROBANDO LA 1.2 BETA!! JUAS JUAS
EAT MY SHORTS!!
L33M10

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 12:58 pm
Eat my shorts? Someone watches too much of the Simpsons - LOSER.
Y que no entiendo ni nada que dices, puto. No sabes ni hablar. Vete al colegio y aprendes el idioma que piensas que sabes hablar. Aprendete reir gilipollas, HAHAHAHA.

Stupid little spik scum, can't even write his own pathetic language. A typical low class, poor, mud-hut-living gringo fairy boy with limited or no education.

Go put on your sombrero, capullo, and sit down with your tequila and wonder about how you came to be the stupidest motherfucker on the face of this Earth. That's if you can tear your mind away from your sodomizing faggot stinky spik friends for long enough. Oh yeah, and go and take a shower. You gringos really smell bad, water doesn't kill you, unless I'm standing on your head.

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 3:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)