Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My dumb project 😝
Been modded this setup for a while.

https://youtu.be/Bxz1s81ChGc?si=_lJrPaVXd_iqpu4r

Haven’t used it in a club setting as the pitch is god awful, spend a lot of time riding it but it’s so much fun!! I can switch from VDJ to vinyl with the flick a switch and yes I have tried phase with is ok but the needles seem to preform waaaaay better.

Posted Sun 08 Sep 24 @ 8:05 pm
How long's the time code on those 45s?

Posted Sun 08 Sep 24 @ 9:22 pm
They actually play @ 33rpm up to 4 mins on side A and 5 mins on side B.

Posted Sun 08 Sep 24 @ 10:24 pm
This is awesome!!

Posted Mon 09 Sep 24 @ 12:47 am
Done already. Turntables are bad in vibration enviroments. Besides that everything worked Ok.

Posted Mon 09 Sep 24 @ 10:24 am
groovindj wrote :
How long's the time code on those 45s?

Side A is 4 minutes and side B is 5 minutes. I do a lot of quick mixing so it hasn’t ever been a problem for me. If I’m using Phase then it doesn’t matter but Phase with VDJ in HID mode is weird so I don’t really use it.

Posted Mon 09 Sep 24 @ 12:02 pm
Dj Chachi wrote :
Done already. Turntables are bad in vibration enviroments. Besides that everything worked Ok.

Some turntables, not all. And yes this has been done before but this setup is a first for me and it’s super fun.

But I also play a lot of actual 45’s so this setup is great for the park or playing outdoors.

Posted Mon 09 Sep 24 @ 12:05 pm
The Sound Insergent say: yes this has been done before but this setup is a first for me and it’s super fun

Ohhh yeahh, you can say that again. Just by seen your video it gives me chills, and makes me wanna do it again

Posted Mon 09 Sep 24 @ 11:59 pm