Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: WE ARE HIRING ON-AIR DJ’s FOR OUR NET STATION
Lucky 7 HD Radio / Mix 96 is currently hiring, we are looking for people who have experience and can follow the rules of broadcasting music, ads, id's/jingles etc! we are of course a huge variety mix station playing all genre's of music which MUST BE CLEAN RADIO EDIT SONGS, the station is based in Picayune, MS (Mississippi) (Central Time Zone, which is 1 hour behind Eastern Time Zone) the days and times we are hiring for are listed below! You Must Be Able To Commit To A 3-4 Hour Time Slot! We Ask That You Please Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older,
(For Maturity And Tax Situations)

You Will Be Working From Your Home!

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
(11am - 3:00pm)
(3:00pm - 7:00pm)
(7:00pm - 11:00pm)

Wednesday
(4pm - 7pm or 8pm)
(7pm - 10pm or 11pm)

NOTE: These Are Salary (Paid) Based Positions Set By The Owner Of His Choice, The Pay Will Begin In About 3-4 Weeks After You Start!!

https://www.lucky-hodnett.com/lucky-7-hd-radio-station--mix96fm.html

If interested please E-Mail: lucky7musicgroup@yahoo.com
Or call/text (Matt) @ (601) 448 - 2442
Thanks,
Lucky 7 HD Radio Managers

Lucky 7 HD Radio Is An E.O.E
(Equal Opportunity Employer)
Which Means We Do NOT discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 22 @ 8:20 pm
Anyone Interested???

Posted Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 5:10 am
Send a message

Posted Mon 05 Sep 22 @ 6:35 pm
BrianF85PRO SubscriberMember since 2020
Jammin M wrote :
Anyone Interested???

Hello My name is Brian Ford and I am interested for sure. I live in Scotland and have been working in internet radio since 2007. I'm one of the management team for the radio station I work for called Venom.fm and do a few shows on there. The time I would be interested in is Monday 11AM till 3PM if that time is still open.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kind regards
Brian.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 22 @ 10:05 am