Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How to transfer rekordbox library to virtual dj with cue point
I am Windows 10 User and I try mixo. but it does not work properly. when I export from mixo to virtual DJ database file so many cue points are missing.

so any other way to I can transfer rekordbox library to virtual DJ with cue point.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 7:49 am
VDJ can read the rekordbox playlists directly now, if it's on the same laptop
Since BUILD 6106 (2020-09-14)

So at least to start out I don't think you need to move anything
Simply locate your Rekordbox playlists and files under the "local music" folder in VDJ

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 12:26 pm
VirtualDJ automatically shows Rekordbox version 6 playlists, as well as its info

From there you can play off the lists directly, or drag and drop over to VirtualDJ folders (Virtual Folders)

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 1:11 pm
Thanks For Replying

there is no cue point show in VirtualDJ .which cue point I created in rekordbox.

so that's why I am asking for any other way to I can transfer rekordbox library to virtual DJ with cue point.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 2:25 pm
I brought my collection over from Serato, and the cues and grids were brought over, but were 6ms out. Another issue was I would have had to drag across tracks in each Serato playlist in turn - I cna play directly from Serato, but there's no bulk import if I want to continue to edit the playlists in VDJ.

I fixed this by taking out a month subscription on rekord.cloud and doing it that way. I am not sure if RekordBox gets the same 6ms issue but rekord.cloud writes native VDJ so this should get round whatever's up with your setup. It's super smooth, I recommend it.

Another option is rekordbuddy, which went free a few months ago, although it is beta and looks like the developer is struggling to keep up. I did use it before he open sourced it and it was excellent.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 2:40 pm
Thanks For Replying

there is no cue point show in VirtualDJ .which cue point I created in rekordbox.

so that's why I am asking for any other way to I can transfer rekordbox library to virtual DJ with cue point.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 5:47 pm
Mayur187 wrote :
Thanks For Replying

Do u have getCuesFromTags on in ur vdj settings

Posted Sat 02 Oct 21 @ 11:41 am
Rekordbox doesn't store cue points in the tags. getCuePointsFromTags won't help here.

Posted Wed 10 Nov 21 @ 8:02 pm
When I prep a thumb drive for rekordbox in VDJ, all my cue points are offset by a small but noticeable measure. VDJ reads them from that drive as correct, but recordbox and the hardware see them as slightly behind. Any ideas how to address this?

Posted Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 6:05 pm