Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DJM-S11 Mappings?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I was wondering if there was any ETA on the new Pioneer DJM-S11 mapping, I tried to customise it but it is so frustrating and requires a lot of research.

Thanks

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:05 am

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:24 am
Yeah that was a week ago and since you seem to have a good sense of observation you would have noticed that my thread was polluted, next time before opening your gob... think. 🤔

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:32 am
No ETA means no ETA. It doesn't mean no ETA until next week. Just keep your eye on the Coming Soon area. When it appears there, it will be coming soon.

Regardless of other posts in that thread, it was still your thread. There was no need to start a new one to ask the same question.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:45 am
So by your common sense....

-Potato
-Apple
-Apple
-Apple
-Apple

This is still a Potato thread right?

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:53 am
[sigh]

If you titled your thread "When will the potato be available?" then it still shows in the list of threads/topics with that subject, no matter how many people talk about apples.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 10:58 am
You must be the "Brain"... well for the rest of us... when you check the content and it talks about apple for 95%, surely you will forget what you had for lunch that day... let alone the title. Nice try though... really. Thanks for guarding the gate.... keep it up.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 11:06 am
FUNKist, are you able to map by yourself? Are you successfully with the ASIO driver access? Please, tell me how your progress is...

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 11:27 am
VDJ Monty wrote :
FUNKist, are you able to map by yourself? Are you successfully with the ASIO driver access? Please, tell me how your progress is...

Yes I've done some of the mapping successfully, I am not struggling with Page selection and pads lighting. I managed to switch the pages using the mixer button but this doesn't switch the pads (Pads for Page 1 or Pads for Page 2) currently while the pages switch on the software in the hardware it will always remain on Cue page. :(

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 11:44 am
This let me hope :c)

Were you able to access the S11 ASIO drivers by Virtual DJ?

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 11:58 am
interested too (S11 + VDJ)

Posted Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 5:47 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
This let me hope :c)

Were you able to access the S11 ASIO drivers by Virtual DJ?

I use MAC so I have managed to custom buttons and pads but the only trouble I am having is with the Leds... Haven't customised the Mixer S-11 Screen display just yet... probably wouldn't bother about the screen at this point, but I would love to fix the pads led.

Posted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 4:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)