Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon SC5000M/SC6000M "GRID SLIP" with platter not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When you enter grid adjust mode on the sc5000m/sc6000m the plater does not adjust the grid, even if you disengage the motor. On the sc5000 and the sc6000 it does. For example this method work properly on the ns7ii with a button that specifically disengages the motor as you rotate the plater it slides the grid. Is this something that can be corrected to work properly on the sc5000m/sc6000m.

Posted Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 6:17 am
Hi,

And i've another BUG with My SC6000M and VIrtualDJ :

When i press STOP (PLAY/PAUSE), to stop the Track, impossible to move the grid/scratch within 3/5 secondes. (3/5 latency tu use again Platter after STOP)
SAME if i use the mouse to STOP in VIRTUALDJ. If i use VIRTUALDJ without SC6000M mapping, i've not this 3/5sec latency to use again platter/jog.

Please check

Regards,

O.

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 9:18 am
Dj C-Mux wrote :
Hi,

And i've another BUG with My SC6000M and VIrtualDJ :

When i press STOP (PLAY/PAUSE), to stop the Track, impossible to move the grid/scratch within 3/5 secondes. (3/5 latency tu use again Platter after STOP)
SAME if i use the mouse to STOP in VIRTUALDJ. If i use VIRTUALDJ without SC6000M mapping, i've not this 3/5sec latency to use again platter/jog.

Please check

Regards,

O.

Hi,

Fixed with a RESET Settings of SC6000M in standalone mode and back again to computer.... Strange :)

and bug Back after few seconds. Strange

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 10:04 am
Hi,

Soluce :

just changed in VIRTUAL DJ options the bad default value for my SC6000M :

MotorWheelLockTime : 1
to
MotorWheelLockTime : 0.5

It seems to be better :)

Posted Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 11:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)